BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

~~ Good Morning - Monday, June 4, 2007 ~~

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dutchmom4
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:59 am    Post subject: ~~ Good Morning - Monday, June 4, 2007 ~~ Reply with quote

Good Morning, Friends!

My mother-in-law should be here in a few minutes. We'll be painting more cupboards. Before I put things back, I will certainly do some sorting. However, I do use most of what I have in these lower cupboards.

Sheryle,
I hope to hear that the money is found.

Wishing everyone a great day,
Vicki

Smile
Kity
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning Vicki and all who follow.
I didn't get a chance to come back on yesterday and I'm running behind today.Right now I'm cleaning my computer desk.Where all the papers come from I'll never know Rolling Eyes For some reason I seem to be getting behind in my work.Maybe I'm just going to slow.As they say I'm not as young as I use to be. Laughing
This will be a busy week,it's the last week of school.
Today we'll get the results of Kristin's end of grade test.Tomorrow night is the 5th grade promotion ceremony.
Thursday is the kindergarten promotion ceremony.I'm going to be glad when school is out.I need a break from all this back and forth to school routine.

Vicki,don't work to hard doing your cupboard painting.Good thing to have a mother-in-law who will help you.I need to sort out my cupboards too but I don't know when I'll get the chance.

Sheryle,like Vicki I hope you find the money.I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Got to get back to working now.

Everyone have a wonderful day.

Hugs,
Pat
Motherof2Boys
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh My Gosh-----I'm the featured member for the day!!!!!!! I've never been the featured member before. I'm so excited!!!

It's been busy busy busy at our house. We leave for vacation next Wed. after work. I'm so ready to be gone(from work). I've got so much to do to get ready. I haven't packed a stitch of clothing. I'm thinking that the temps in MN are probably similar to ours in MI so should pack for both cool and warm weather. I would hate to not have the right clothing, especially for the boys. So I'll be scrambling this weekend to get everything done. We'll be turning on the fridge/freezer out there so that I can get that packed as well. I tore the bedding off the bed last night and am washing that as we've spent 3 nights out there just in our yard(camping). So I'll get the bed put back together tonight. Hopefully I can get the boys warm things packed this week as well. This weekend it'll be cold/frozen food and little things.

Hope you find the money Sheryle. It sure would be hard to have someone in your office you think may a taken it.

Vicki- Glad graduation went so well.

Well I better go as my "controlling" manager just came over to have me sign checks and started to read my post. That's another story!!!

Have a great day!

Jennifer

http://bakespace.com/?motherof2boys
Kelo
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello friends. Not much has gone on here today. This is my housecleaning day and I just wasn't in the mood to do it, so it will have to be done tomorrow! I am having a hard time keeping in a routine since school is out, plus it is so hot I don't feel like cleaning!

Did the usual grocery shopping and have washed about 3 loads of towels. Other than that, I haven't done much of anything else.

I hope everyone has a great evening!

Hugs, Kenna Lou
cookiebakr
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good afternoon Vicki, Pat and Jennifer. Boy am I glad today is over! Things were crazy today...especially this morning. Cindy and I searched all through my work station and couldn't find the money. I was afraid that would be the result of our search, but still hoped we would find the money. I just hate to think I'm working with someone who can't be trusted....that bothers me almost as much as the missing money. I know, I'm 50 years old and should know better than to think everyone can be trusted, but I guess there is a little Pollyanna in me. We had no longer finished our search when one of our student employees came in and told us that her IPod was missing. She has been gone for three weeks and said she had put it in her desk and forgot to take it with her before she left for her wedding and honeymoon and when she went to take it out and use it, it was gone. My boss contacted the woman in charge of our building and she contacted campus security and they are supposed to call me, but I hadn't heard anything by the time I was ready to leave for the day. This whole thing has just floored me and a few of the other people I work with. We still haven't told everyone in our building yet...makes me wonder if other things haven't mysteriously disappeard. We've had food taken out of the office fridge before, but I've yet to hear of anything else. Oh well, we've all just learned that we have to lock our desks and be a little more careful from now on.

Vicki - did you get the cupboards finished? Maybe that's what I need to do, I'm sure I can find a lot of things in mine that I could get rid of too. I love the Tweety Bird...one of my favorite cartoon characters.

Pat - sounds like a busy week for you with the ceremonies you have to attend this week. Maybe once school is out, things can slow down for you a little. I agree with you aon all the papers that accumulate at your desk...it's amazing isn't it.

Jennifer - glad you were able to make back before you leave on vacation...I'm sure you are getting excited and will be happy to leave. I think you already told us, and you probably won't even have time to read this before you leave, but how long are you going to be away? I hope you have wonderful weather and have a great time! Congrats on being a featured chef!

I guess I had better get out to the kitchen and get something started for dinner. Not sure I'll make it here tomorrow, I have a HS graduation to attend tomorrow night and, unless I can get on somtime during the day, will probably be getting home too late to post. My nephew's class is at least 300, maybe more, so I'm sure it will feel like it goes on forever.

Talk to you later.

Sheryle

http://bakespace.com/?cookiebakr
http://cookiebakerscorner.blogspot.com

Last edited by cookiebakr on Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
cookiebakr
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kenna Lou, I was writing when you posted. I don't know how you do it...all that house cleaning. I used to be so good about cleaning my house every week but, I'm almost ashamed to say, I don't worry about it as much as I used to. If I miss one week, I know I've been able to do something I enjoy more. Of course, I have the luxury of living alone and I don't have a family around to dirty everything up. Very Happy

Sheryle

http://bakespace.com/?cookiebakr
http://cookiebakerscorner.blogspot.com
Motherof2Boys
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheryle--We'll be gone until June 23rd or 24th. It'll just depend on if we want to have a day at home before back to work. Sorry to hear about the money not turning up and of the IPod missing.

Have a good evening!!

Jennifer

http://bakespace.com/?motherof2boys
monkeybusiness
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HELLO DEAR FRIENDS....Well my server has been down all dfay and just told Dh about it while we were eating dinner and he came in here and got underneath the desk and did something to a few plugs or wires or something and now it's running. I don't know if i had a lose connection or what all i know is I was lost without Talking to YOU ALL! I didn't do much today, as my foot is so sore and swollen, so I tired to keep off from it as much as posible. I went with DD to run a few errands and we got some lunch and then back to my house, let the boys play outside for about an hour uintil it started to cloud up like it was going to pour down the rain and she wanted to get the boys back to thier house before it stormed...would you believe...the storm went right past us? We need rain realy bad! Glad you found a few minutes to stop in and say hello!

***VICKI, Hope you and your DMIL had a successful day painting you kitchen cabinets. Are you all getting close to having it all done? You will so enjoy it when it's finished! I really need to do something like that to my kitchen!

***PAT, Sounds like you're going to be doing a lot of running with the girls and thier school activities! Just think when school is out for them ...it'll be out for you too! Your DD should really appreciate all that you do for her and those grandchildren! You're a good person!

***JENNIFER, CONGRATLATIONS on being named "Feratured Chef" !! Sounds like you're really busy too and I'm glad you got a chance to say hello too! We miss hearing from our friends! By the time you get ready for your vacation...you're going to really need one! Please be sure to let us when you get back and all about your adventures!

***KENNA LOU, Sounds like you're still feeling in a RUT! Take it from someone who knows....when you feel like cleaning and doing your housework...it will definitely be there; it's NOT going anywhere. Do you all do a lot of swimming, to have 3 loads of towels? That's alot of laundry, just in towels. Hope you start feeling beter.

***SHERYLE, I was so hoping that you over-looked the money Friday and would run across it today! And now with the I POD situation...I guess you all do have a thief amonst you! I'm like you and want to think everyone is to be trusted and most are...but there is always that one that can ruin our trust in others! The sad thing is...you'll probably never know "FOR SURE" it was who you thik it was!

Well, I,m going to go set out on the patio with DH and the old dog. Hopefully I can make it on earlier tomorrow! You all have a good evening and a restful nites sleep! Take care and HUGS to you ALL....Debbie

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.

http://bakespace.com/?monkeybusiness6
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: