BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

~~ Good Morning - Thursday, July 12, 2007 ~~
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EC
Elite BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The equity markets are on FIRE today!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/eric.cronwell?__a=1

http://bakespace.com/?ericmsdw2007
Kelo
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi y'all! I'm back home now. I got back last Friday and am finally finding the time to sit down and post. I see a couple of new people joined since I have been gone. I feel so out of the loop, but welcome to Melissa and Eric!

Thank you all so much for the prayers for my mom. She is doing really great! It seems that she will have no permanent damage from the stroke. She is getting around really well and just uses the walker more for support, but she can certainly walk without it. God is so good and He sure heard everyone's prayers for her. I cleaned her house for her really good while I was there and did some cleaning that she hadn't been able to do for a while. The house was sparkling! She told me the other day that it looks so nice and she is so proud of it. It sure was hard to leave her and my dad to come back home, though. My mom can't drive right now because of the stroke and my dad isn't driving much anymore because of vision problems due to diabetes. While I was there, we talked about the possibility of them moving here near me sometime in the future, so that may be a possibility. I know I would be so much happier if they lived nearby. I really hope it comes to pass.

It was so nice to check my page on myspace and see comments and well wishes from all of you that posted them. It really made me feel so good! I have missed being here with all of you. Y'all are the best!

I hope everyone has a great day!

Hugs, Kenna Lou
Motherof2Boys
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Afternoon Everyone!!

It's just too busy today at work to post. Will try to get on later tonight.

Hope everyone has a great afternoon!!

Jennifer

http://bakespace.com/?motherof2boys
EC
Elite BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kenna Ė Thanks for the welcome. Iím sorry to hear about your motherís stroke but am happy to hear about her strides in recovery. Although, I donít know you, Iíll send some prayers your way. Peace to you.

pattit
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hubby finally got called to work today, spent the morning cleaning and doing laundry and need to get ready for my SIL's visit soon. I invited her for dinner, recently she has been eating alone and I don't think I would enjoy that too much. As soon as I am done here I gotta get out there and water the flower beds before everything dies, watered the veggie garden yesterday and forgot to turn the sprinkler off, so I am watering by hand today.
*Vicki, I thought about opening up our windows this morning also, but it warmed up to quickly. I hope your son has an easy time of it with his wisdom teeth. You post some of the cutest graphics!
*Pat, sorry to hear that your grilling got rained out. We only got hardly any rain at all yesterday, sounds like you got more. What a brave little girl Kaitlyn is.
*Melissa, I hope things went well for you at work today. Sounds like there were going to be some fireworks there. I agree it is fun to come here to Bakespace isn't it. Good luck at winning that food processor. Love your siggie.
*Eric, you have really started to sparkle and shine since you have joined us here, tee hee. I am going to have to figure out how to do one of those sigs. I remember the days of running my boys around to cub scouts, football, baseball and track. Seems like you will never make it through, but now I look back and miss some of those times.
*Debbie, that was one scary bear story!!! I probably would have passed out! Hope you and Jim got caught up on some of your sleep. Makes for a rough day when you sleep so fitfully doesn't it. I am glad that you talked hubby into getting more sleep.
*Kenna Lou, WELCOME HOME!!! Sounds like you were a great help to your parents. I bet they were so happy to have you and I bet it was hard for you to say goodbye. I am so so glad to hear that she is mending well and what great news to think there will be no permanent damage.
*Jennifer, hope your day wasnt' too brutal at work.
Patti
EC
Elite BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patti - someone here actually made my signature for me. I can't take credit!

EC
Elite BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm outta here. Wish Carter's team luck tonight, bye all!

monkeybusiness
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HELLO FRIENDS......I just got the groceries put away and decided to come and rest a moment, before starting with the laundry again! Tiffany and I about got in an accident leaving Wal-mart today. We were pulling out onto the main road from the store, when these 2 cars were playing cat and mouse with each other. In and out of traffic, speeding and the one car about hit us on Tiffany's side! So Tiffany called 911 and reported it and low and behold the cops had one pulled over and I guess the other one got away. Tiffany told the dispatcher that she was trying to get the license plate #, but they were going to fast. I'm sure that they'll get some info from the other driver...well maybe NOT! No one wants to rat out thier buddy......they were both sports cars and each one wanted to see how much better thier car was to the other! Jim just called a few minuts ago and he has to go out of town(about an hour away) to do a job. So he'll be late, probably 7 or so..anyway I told him it was leftovers tonite , because I hate to have dinner all fixed and then it set for hours! So Spaghetti it is! Glad you all liked my Bear Story! It is quit funny now!

***ERIC, I can't add YOU as a friend, because your acct. is marked Private! But YOU can add Me if you like..I'd love to have you as a friend! here's my addy: www.myspace.com/monkeybussiness6
The "business" in monkeybusiness is spelled incorrectly, because my daughter set it up for me and spelled it like that! So feel free to add me and I'll be looking for your request! I'm usually on there several times a day!

***KENNA, Welcome Home Friend! I've been wondering about you and was getting ready to post a message on your myspace today. I've been without connection service on my computer for several days now....so I'm a little behind! Thank You Lord for Touching your Mother and making her well. What a blessing! So glad there was NO Damage from the stroke...they say If caught and treated fast enough, they can work miracles with stroke victims now a days! Bless your heart, I bet you worked your little you know what off! And I'm sure you hated to leave them. Maybe in the near future, they will decide to move closer to you and your family! Anyway, I'm glad to see you back... Very Happy

***JENNIFER, Hi girl...sorry your day at work is so busy, maybe you'll have time to stop in tonite!

***PATTI, Hope you have a nice visit with your SIL tonite. What are YOU fixing for dinner? Sure sounds like you've been busy all day! I had good intentions, but so far that's about as far as it's went!

***SHERYLE, Where are you today? It's after 4 and you should be off work. Hope your whinning co-workers didn't drive you nuts today! I was thinking about you and eveyone taking vacations here lately...Jim brought home calendars for the rest of the year...so we can schedule his 7 weeks of vacation. I wish I was able to walk, there's a few places I'd like to visit. Maybe I'll get on-line and see if those places have motorized carts available.

Well, speaking of intentions...I do need to go down stairs and put another load of launry in! At last I don't have to worry about fixin dinner. I started reading a new Dean Koontz book called: HUSBAND. It's a thriller......as are all his books.....so I can hardly wait to get into it a little bit more....I know it will be a page turner! I'll try anmd get back on before it gets too late....until then take care and HUGS....Debbie

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.

http://bakespace.com/?monkeybusiness6
lissah
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dutchmom4 wrote:
Smile

Melissa -
When are you going on vacation? Wishing you great weather.

Hi Vicki! I totally missed this!

We're leaving for Connecticut on the 19th and coming home on the 23rd - just going for a few days, but it will be nice Smile I always love going to CT! I miss my family down there (just my mom's aunt & uncle and a couple of cousins, but we're all really close) a lot when they're not around so it's so nice to go visit Smile It will also be nice to go visit my grandfather's grave this time - something I don't get to do when I go down there with my parents because my mom has a really hard time going to the cemetery. So it being just DH & I this time we'll get to do a lot of things and see a lot of things we don't normally get to when we go down Smile

My meeting today went a lot better than I thouht it would - no violence at least haha Our union president really seems on board with helping us out, which is a fresh breath of air - he's the first person who's really seemed to take any interest in us. So we just have to wait and see how things go from here! Big weight off all of our shoulders though to be able to voice our concerns...finally!

I'm thinking about taking some time off and leaving work a bit early tonight - usually DH & I work the same shifts, but today he had his annual qualifier (use of force and shooting) and worked a dayshift instead of an afternoon shift so I think I'll go home and spend a bit of time with him tonight, maybe watch a movie or something Smile

Eric - I know you're not around, but best of luck for Carter's team tonight!

Patti - So nice of you to invite SIL for dinner - it's really not fun eating alone all the time Sad I'm sure she'll appreciate the company!!

Kenna Lou - Thanks for the warm welcome! So glad to hear that your mother is doing well!

Pat - How was the weather today? I hope the rain's stopped for you! Did you pick up your rain gauge today? I keep thinking to pick one up but it always slips my mind!

Debbie - I told my sister your bear story, she couldn't believe it!!

Sorry if I missed anyone - not intentional at all!

Hope you all had a great day Smile

wargofive
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Everyone
Didn't get a chance to read all the posts, so busy with school work
I just want to say THANK YOU for you prayers, my DD Brianne got both jobs. She is going with the one out on Long Island because it is a bigger firm.She starts Monday!

I had a problem this morning whenI got up I thought I had a eyelash in my eye. It hurt so bad, I could hardly open it. But I couldn't find anything in it. I had my DD drive to work and I stay there in pain till I went to the Dr. at 1:30. He said somethng was in my eye and it had scratched in several places. He got it out and gave me drops. It feels so much better.
In school I was trying to type with one eye and kept making mistakes, but the principal was forgiving. He said if I came in tomorrow with a eye patch he had a hook and do rag for me.

Well again everyone Thank you and have a wonderful night
Linda
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: