BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Good Morning Tues July 17
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wargofive
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:13 am    Post subject: Good Morning Tues July 17 Reply with quote

Hi Everyone
Just popped in to say hello, busy day. Aren't they all. Still working Summer School, and last night went to a dinner dance, yes a Monday night, the lodge got a cheaper price to hold it on Monday. Got home, after 11, didn't stay for dessert, and now up at 5 am for work. Have a meeting tonight, but dinner is all prepared so not much to do when I get home.
My DH Brianne started her new job Monday and likes it alot. Good company benefits and people. Now all of my Dh's are working Yippee
Well have to run the toaster is calling my name
Hope everyone has a great day
Kity
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning Linda and everyone who follows.
Hope everyone had a great nights sleep and feels good this morning.I slept pretty good,went to bed early last night.The heat seems to wear me out.We spent alot of time outside yesterday and it was hot and muggy.No rain though.
Today will be a usual day cooking,laundry and lets don't forget cleaning Rolling Eyes Dinner today will be leftover meatloaf and potato patties.I also have some leftover cajun beans.They were good yesterday but a little spicy.
This evening DD ,the girls and I are going to walmart to get some pictures printed.I took some at our church cookout Saturday and we want to put some on a bulletin board at church.That way everyone can see how great they look wet. Laughing Almost everyone got drenched during the water fights,especially the kids.It was a great time.

Linda,
I'm so glad Brianne likes her new job.Makes life alot better when you like what you're doing and the people you work with.I know as a mother that takes some worry off of you.

Debbie,
I pray everything will go well for Tiffany.Is she feeling any better today?Good thing she has a wonderful mom like you to help her. I'm sure she will get along fine.

Eric,
Our local NBC station didn't carry that program yesterday.Sorry I didn't get to see it.How was it?Great I bet.I miss not getting cooking shows.The only cooking shows I get to see are on PBS .We don't watch alot of tv so we haven't bothered to get satellite.We don't even have cable out here in the country.We only live 1 1/2 miles from town (small town ),I think they have cable though.

Need to get my day started.

Have a great day.

Hugs,
Pat
dutchmom4
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Morning, Friends!
Yesterday, I was in a pool of 40 people (out of approximately 250) from which a jury was chosen. My number was not called. AND, I don't need to go in today. Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday - possible jury duty, if needed. Interesting experience, though. A couple people who absolutely did not want to be there were called and placed on this jury. I planned on baking, but it is too humid (not hot) to bake.

Linda -
Great news that Brianna not only has the job, but she enjoys it. Good personnel and benefits are extra bonuses, too! Yeah!

Have to go back and read what everyone has been up to.
Wishing you a lovely day.

Vicki

Smile
dutchmom4
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Morning, Pat!
Your meatloaf, leftover or not, sounds delicious. If I had the ingredients in the house, that would be a great idea for supper!

Take care,
Vicki
pattit
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning Linda, Pat, Vicki and all my other great BakeSpace friends that are able to stop by today. Hubby is at work this morning so I have some time to play on the computer, I never seem to get the chance when he is home, he likes to go go go. When my sister and I were out shopping on Saturday we went to a snack food outlet and I picked up some Italian pretzel crumbs and I am going to use that to bread some chicken breasts for dinner tonight, I will do something with zucchini and I am not sure what else we might have.
*Linda, that is fantastic that Brianne started her new job and likes it!! That should give you one less thing to worry about. You party animal, out to a dance on a MONDAY night. I probably would never have heard the alarm.
*Pat, I need to get to Walmart soon also. I don't think I will get there today though. I am sure getting drenched at the cookout was not a big tragedy for anyone, it was probably a welcome relief from the heat. I bet the kids just loved it.
*Vicki, I guess you lucked out so far with the jury duty.

About time for me to go get ready to face the day, I will come back later and see what everyone has been doing today.
Patti Wink
Kelo
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning, friends! I didn't have a chance to post yesterday, since I was cleaning house. Got most of it done and will finish it up today or tomorrow. I need to go to the grocery store in a little bit. Thinking of having beans and cornbread tonight. My youngest daughter doesn't like beans and she is away at camp this week, so this is a good time to have that for supper!

Vicki, I have to go for jury duty myself in a couple of weeks. I have never had to go and am praying that I don't get picked! I have trouble with my nerves sometimes and this would probably cause them to act up. I have enough stress in my life without having to serve on a jury!

Debbie, I hope Tiffany gets along okay. Make her take it easy!

Pat, the church picnic sounds like a lot of fun!

Linda, I don't know how you do it all. Could you give me some of your energy?

Patti, your dinner sounds great!

Hello to everyone else who stops by later!

I hope everyone has a great day!
EC
Elite BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Debbie - i tried to add you on myspace but it says you have it set to where i need your last name or the email you signed up with. PM it to me and i'll add you.

My friend Billy did really well on the show yesterday. We have a tv in the office so i was able to see it. He's next going to be on Fox News, I believe on 7/30 doing a wine segment. I'll let you know.

Have a great day, my friends!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/eric.cronwell?__a=1

http://bakespace.com/?ericmsdw2007
monkeybusiness
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOOD MORNING LINDA, PAT, VICKI, PATTI, KENNALOU, ERIC AND All my Bakespace FRIENDS that yet to stop in..........I've tried to get on here since 10 o'clock this morning and the site was running very slow! At first I thought ..oh no, here we go again and was thinking it was my server, but I went to my Myspace acct and sent comments to everyone and things were running quickly over there. I was almost ready to have withdrawls if I couldn't get here to chat with you all. I'm setting here with my little poutie stuck out because I didn't win the crock-pot Sad Oh well, I still have time and at least everyone got some more good recipes from me! I had fun yesterday looking through an old family reunion cookbook that my family put together....I had almost forgoten about it and found some of my Mom's recipes there too. It was kind of like remissanceing! Not a whole lot going on here today. I told Jim I was going to get our shampooer out and shampoo our bedroom carpet. I just had it professionally done a month or so ago, but for some unknown reason our cats puke alot and have been doing it in our bedroom. We claen it up right away, but it leaves a stain......so I'll try to shampoo it and see if that works. I told the one cat this morning if they didn't stop puking and staining up the carpet, they could go out in the old family room with KUJO! I love animals alot , but when something happens to these 3 we have right now...there will be NO MORE!! I talked to Tifany this morning when she first woke up and so far NO Contractions, but she wasn't even out of bed yet! My only worry is, she left Blake (18mo) and they wil start up again! She just neds to take it easy until her next doctors apt. this coming Monday! There's some kind of meds. the doctor can give you that will stop the contractions because she had to take it when she was preg. with Blake, but I think the doctor will decide whether or not to give her that med. when he ses her Monday! Jim got home at 7:30 last nite , so we had alight dinner, so I'm having what i was going to have last nite..tonite! I never got a chance to read my book last nite, spent too much time on the computer adding recipes! Maybe sense today is a slow quite day;I'll read some today!

***LINDA, You ARE a Party Animal !!! Home at 11 and up at 5 on a work nite. I'm so happy for you and your family that everyone now has jobs! I know it wil do Brianna a world of good to have something in her life to keep her happy and busy...you know a sense of accomplishment is always good for a person! Glad it's a Company with good benefits too; sometimes young people don't care or realize just how important good benefits are.

***PAT, Your Cajun Beans you mentioned..are they one of your recipes orfrom a caan? If it's one of your recipes...would be so kind as to share it with us? Good luck keeping those pics. of the drenched people on the bullentin board! I'm glad everyone had a good time...we knew the kids would didin't we? Thanks for asking about Tiffany...I'm keeping close tabs on her and if I need to...I'll bring the boys over here!

***VICKI, Mayb you won't have to serve after all. I never have served or even been called for that matter. They say you Have to have a really goodreason not to want to serve to get out of it. I had a friend that served on a murder trial for a month and kept notes on one of those long yellow legal pads. Well after the trial was over he thought he might write a book about his exprience and the court took his notes and distoried them.

***PATTI, Using Itilian pretzels crumbs to bread your Chicken breasts sound really Yummy! I'll have to see if I cn find that in my store.

***KENNA LOU, I'm not a big bean eater either. Jim loves them occasionally, so when I make them for him, I usually have Sausage patties for Sausage sandwiches and that's what I eat, that and fried potatoes! Hope your feeling better today!

***ERIC, I'm sorry, I completely forgot that it would ask you that. I'll PM you as soon as I get off here. How did Carter's last game go Friday? I forgot to ask you yestrday.

Well, I am going to get going, before this time's me out . Hope everyone has a good day and I'll check back in later! Take care and HUGS....Debbie

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.

http://bakespace.com/?monkeybusiness6
EC
Elite BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a plan Deb! Carter's team lost their last regular season game on friday 9-5. No one on the team is hitting except Carter and Rocco. We also had big pitching problems, from what i was told, i wasn't there. Carter came in to pitch in the 4th inning but he hit the first three kids with the ball and that's an automatic ejection so he wasn't around to help out much after that. We play Montville tomorrow night in the first playoff round. We're going in on a downer, having lost our last three games. We beat Montville 7-6 in the regular season. We finished the regular season just in front of them. Wish them luck!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/eric.cronwell?__a=1

http://bakespace.com/?ericmsdw2007
monkeybusiness
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi ERIC.....Sorry to hear that Carter and his team lost the game Friday nite. But there always has to be a loser. I hope he realizes that it's just a game and just to have fun. If the team holds thier head up high Win or Lose...it'll be good for thier confidence and will show through with this next game they're getting ready to play! Good luck to high! Have a good rest of the day! Debbie

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.

http://bakespace.com/?monkeybusiness6
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: