BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

tell friends about entering cook-off

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anita
Chef

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:39 am    Post subject: tell friends about entering cook-off Reply with quote

Confused Hi everyone,I have never entered the cook-off. So of course don't understand where to let friends know that I entered them. Do I do it here? Thank you for you help. Embarassed
Lagar
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anita- Do you mean the one on Bakespace?
I entered a few recipes for the thanksgiving one but never could figure out how to vote. Confused Wonder of any our TOH ladies won?
Linda
KateMarie
Commis Chef

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got an honorable mention.... but I have NO IDEA how I got it or why???

It's a yummy recipe!!!
babs
Chef

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:31 am    Post subject: cook-off info Reply with quote

KateMarie wrote:
I got an honorable mention.... but I have NO IDEA how I got it or why???

It's a yummy recipe!!!

Ok guys... here's info on the cook-off:

THIS MONTH’S CONTEST

This month’s recipe cook-off calls for all winter holiday recipes related to Christmas, Hanukkah and Kwanzaa and any other winter holiday we missed!

WHO CAN SUBMIT?

All members are invited to submit recipes that will be judged by other members of the BakeSpace Community. Participating is quick and easy. Feel free to submit as many recipes as you want, so long as they’re relevant to this month’s category. Recipes already submitted to BakeSpace can also be included in the voting. *See below for directions on how to place your vote.

WHAT DO YOU WIN?

The chef who submits the recipe that earns the most votes will be crowned “Master Chef” for the following month. His/her recipe, along with the two runner-ups, will also be featured on BakeSpace and all three will receive a BakeSpace Apron. In addition, they will be eligible for a spot on the television version of the BakeSpace Cook-off, a new reality series sponsored by BakeSpace.com that is slated to start production in late ‘07.

DEADLINES

Every cook-off competition will run for the entire month. The deadline to have your votes in is the last day of the month.

WANT TO SUBMIT YOUR OWN RECIPES? HERE’S HOW:

*Click on the green “Recipes” tab at the top of every BakeSpace page, or the “Share a Recipe” tab in your "kitchen."

*Add your recipe (Don’t forget to tell us the story behind your recipe, and include tips/hints you may have on baking techniques, decorating, carrying and storing your recipe, etc.)

*Let your friends know that your recipe is in the cook-off. (send them emails with the URL of the recipes)

*Invite friends who are not on BakeSpace to join so their vote will count.

*If you already have a recipe on BakeSpace that you want sumbmitted, no need to move the recipe into the holiday categories.. just tell friends where the recipe is (email the URL, post it in your kitchen by linking to it in your About Me section", post a bulletin or post it here...

It’s that easy!

HOW TO VOTE FOR A RECIPE:

*At the bottom of every recipe page, there is a "BakeSpace Cook-off" link. You'll see a verification that your vote has been submitted once you click on that link- your vote will automatically be sent to us.

*Only recipes in the current month’s cook-off category will be entered into the cook-off. Because the category is vast and our members celebrate a variety of traditions, we anticipate a variety of international tastes and flavors.

*Submissions for every month’s cook-off will be accepted until the last day of every month.

Winners will be announced by the 5th day of the following month.

NEXT MONTH’S CONTEST:

Stay tuned for December's cook-off with Super Bowl Party recipe ideas!

CONTEST RULES:

Members may enter more than one recipe, but may vote only once for a particular recipe.

All recipes must be original. Those found to be reprinted from other web sites or from cookbooks are not be eligible for consideration.

All BakeSpace.com members are invited to compete in the BakeSpace Cook-off, however, participants must be at least 16 years of age to take part in the future BakeSpace Cook-off television series.

Recipes are voted on by the BakeSpace community. All votes are calculated by BakeSpace.com employees on the last day of every month, and published by the 15th of the following month.

The three recipes with the most votes will be featured on the BakeSpace.com home page, and the corresponding members will be eligible to be featured on the BakeSpace Cook-off television series.

Winning a BakeSpace Cook-off does not guarantee inclusion on the television series.

By agreeing to BakeSpace.com’s Terms of Use contract, you agree to indemnify BakeSpace.com of any liability related to the BakeSpace Cook-off.

The BakeSpace Cook-off reality series is being produced by BME, and is scheduled to start production summer of ’07. BME reserves the right to change production dates. Stay tuned for more information about the series. If you have any question regarding the BakeSpace.com Cook-off, please feel free to email us at cookoff@BakeSpace.com.

Good Luck!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: