BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Saturday, November 25
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cookiebakr
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good afternoon!

Well I'm finally back from laundry and errands. I didn't go to the Kitchen Aid store, was mostly going to go with my sister so she wouldn't have to drive two hours there and two back by herself. When I got to her house she said my niece (my other sister's daughter) was going to go too. I told her that since Pam was going, I wouldn't - I had a lot of other things I really needed to do. I've got my Kitchen Aid, extra bowls, lids and many of the attachements so there wasn't anything that I needed.

The weather here in Ohio has been beautiful the last few days, so dragging laundry around wasn't so bad. I have lugged it in and out during rain and snow before. One of these days, I hope to move where I'll have washer dryer hook up. My sisters have told me I could do laundry at their houses, but it's just as easy to go to the laundromat - I can finish in 1 1/2 hours as opposed to most of the day at their homes.

I had to get a roll of film developed (hopefully the last roll I'll ever have to get developed) so did some shopping while waiting for it. I picked up some beautiful red and white silk pointsetia's and holly to decorate my parents graves for Christmas. I bought enough (at least I hope I did) so I can put some in the urns on the monument and make a hanging basket for Mom's birthday. She would have been 87 this Christmas. I found the movie, "White Christmas" (one of my favorites) so bought that - I can't wait to watch that tonight. Anyway, I had them make a CD along with prints, and was planing on putting the pictures on my computer butI can't get the CD to work. I've tried installing the WalMart digital photo program and I just keep getting errors. Guess I'm just going to have to scan the pictures.

Linda - please don't let that horrible person stop you from posting, I enjoy reading your posts. When I saw what she said it really made me mad and I was tempted to respond, but I know that just adds fuel to the flame, so let it go. I'm surprised she didn't go after me too, I post as often as you, and I know my posts aren't full of knowledge and insight. Laughing I'm glad you were able to find your Rosemary tree at a reasonable price.

Linda W - You're my hero! I can't believe you have most of your Christmas prep done already. I don't have much to do and am dragging my feet. I think I'm in denial - Christmas can't be only a month away. I used to watch General Hospital years ago and saw Luke and Laura's wedding. Did I read somewhere that they were getting married again?

Holly - how did you get that picture of me this morning? I know I didn't have my SPAM on when I was posting earlier. Laughing Hope you start feeling better soon.

Vicki - I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who doesn't have Christmas decorations up yet.

Patti - I can't believe that someone is stealing timber from your property - that sure takes a lot of nerve! I hope he gets caught and you can get something out of him.

Jan - it's a good thing you don't live closer or I would take you up on doing laundry with you. That was so nice of your GF to help to put some Christmas spirit back in your life last year. I know it had to be hard for you.

Debbie - I can't believe you were up until 4:00 AM working on Christmas Cards! After that long night, what time did you get up? I'm sorry to hear you're in pain - is it your foot that's bothering you? I'm sure your little tree will be lovely! When I lived in an apartment I had a little tree that I would put on my end table and decorate and I just thought it was beautiful. I think I enjoyed that little tree as much, if not more, than the big tree I have now. I got your message and will email you later.

Kenna Lou - I don't do "Black Friday" either. I was watching the news last night and I couldn't believe how the people were running around through the stores. Nothing is worth that IMHO. Your poor kids - I bet they were exhausted!

I have to go and get something started for dinner.

Have a wonderful evening!

Sheryle

Last edited by cookiebakr on Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kelo
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trying to see if this works:

Kelo
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone tell me where I can find little Christmas pics to post on here?
pattit
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Testing to see if I am able to post again and if I am a guest. Babette has been so helpful to me. Smile
anita
Chef

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject: saturday Reply with quote

Smile Hello to all my friends and everyone else that i don't know yet.
We took our three doxies to a dog event yesterday had a great time alot of people in our meet-up group went too. My DH started decorating out side yesterday after we got home. So I started on the inside. Hope to be done by Christmas. Laughing Have to get back to decorating,talk to you all tomorrow.

Nita
anita
Chef

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:03 pm    Post subject: Christmas pics. Reply with quote

Smile Kelo I get my pics from My Space Layouts. They have all kinds of holiday pics. Hope this helps you.

Smile Nita
cookiebakr
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kenna Lou - I use Glitter Graphics

http://www.glitter-graphics.com/

Sheryle
Kelo
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Sheryle. I will check that out. Anita, do you have a website for that?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: