BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Good Morning Everyone
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cookiebakr
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning everyone! I woke up with a migraine this morning so called work and told them I wouldn't be in today and have been lying here in bed trying to get over it. I am feeling a little better so decided to take a few minutes to check in. I'm afraid to get up and move around much because that usually makes it worse.

Linda W - that's great that you were able to get back to work, I understand about needing the money. Thanks for sharing that cookie recipe it looks like it would be quite tastey and easy. I am still trying to decide what I'm going to make for the cookie swap we have at work - this could be the one.

Motherof2Boys and Kathy - it's great to see you posting again!

Holly - I love the Hump Day picture - made me lol

Debbie - I hope your mother is doing better. I'll start PM my address to everyone for the Christmas card exchange. A list might be a good idea, that way we can see if we've missed someone and I think a recipe would be a great idea.

Anita - I can understand your problems posting pictures. I didn't think I would ever get it figured out - I sometimes need to get help from my friends at work.

Kenna Lou - I'm glad you're getting caught up on your work. I'm sure being a ministers wife, and all the extras that involves, can make keeping up with your work at home a little difficult. I would be more than happy to receive and e Christmas card from you. Right now it's nice and warm - supposed to be in the 70's today, not at all typical November weather in Ohio but it's supposed to change drastically on Friday.

Guess I had better stop for now. I hope to be able to check back in this evening

Sheryle

http://bakespace.com/?cookiebakr
http://cookiebakerscorner.blogspot.com

Last edited by cookiebakr on Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
wargofive
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kelo
My graphics come from forums in Delphi Forums, or pics I see online that I snag. I store them in Photobucket.com
then I just paste here

SoCalScottishGal
Senior Sous Chefs

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and good morning everyone. Just running past the computer while trying to type at the same time this morning (what a visual huh? Laughing). Hope to check in later in the day when I have an actual minute to sit.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day. Stay warm for those in cooler weather. Hope your headache goes away real fast Sheryl. Linda thanks for the great looking drop brownie recipe. Kathy glad to see you posting again.

~Jan~
monkeybusiness
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HELLO ALL MY TOH FRIENDS.....
OK ...This is concerning the "CHRISTMAS CARD EXCHANGE' for us girls here on the TOH forum. I you are interested ...Private Message "PM" everyone on the following list with your mailing info. Please put board name and your real name, address and if you want your e-mail addy and birthday. Also if you want to throw in a note telling us a little about yourself and maybe even a recipe , that would be nice as well. I just want to be able to send a card ...whether it's via E-MAIL or REG. MAIL , to you guys that I become so fond of. I'll put the user name first, then thier reg. name if I know it. SO here's a list of the girls that post here regularly: This list is in no particular order.

***BABETTE...?

***WARGOFIVE ......LINDA

***TATER.....KATHY

***MOMOF2BOYS....?

***DUTHMOM...VICKI

***REDAWNA...DAWNA

***LIGHTINGBUG....?

***LARGO...LINDA

***KELO...KENNA LOU

***ANITA...?

***LOVECOOKING...SUZANNE

***COOKIEBAKR...SHERYLE

***PATTI...?

***HOLLY....?

#########HOPFULLY I DIDN'T FORGET ANYONE. IF I DID I'M SO SORRY AND FEEL FREE TO "PM" ALL OF US WITH YOUR ADDRESS.

As far as the E-MAIL christmas card I would love that also..so if you'd rather do that ..go for it. so tlet's get this show on the road..Take care...Debbie

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.

http://bakespace.com/?monkeybusiness6
monkeybusiness
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

I'm SO SORRY JAN.. I knew I would leave someone out!! Sad Sad That's why I was a little reluclent to make a list. Quite honestly I have about 3 different lists on my desk and believe it not you are on two of them...I just STUPIEDLY left your name off the list I decided to use. I hope you'll forgive me!

ATTN.....PLEASE BE SURE TO ADD TO THE LIST :

SOCALSCOTTISHGAL...JAN

I feel realy bad about that.....SORRY , Debbie

Kelo
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks LindaW. I think I signed up with them one time, but really couldn't figure out how to use it. Maybe I should try again. I'll guess I could get one of my kids to help me, since they always know more about this kind of stuff than Mom does. Laughing Embarassed
monkeybusiness
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to get run off the board for talking so much, but I did want to say HELLO TO ANITA,KENNA LOU, SHERYLE, AND JAN.....How are you girls today??? I'm a littl bit confused Confused right now as I've got a mess on my desk...different papers everywhere.
*****ANITA, you know I USE TO LIVE IN florida years ago, up until my JR> year in high school......And in the winter when we(we, being the kids) wanted to see it look like winter(since we had no snow) we at one time lived in a big housing development with ornate brick walls and palm trees and flowers in front of the walls..we (the kids) would go down at nite and turn on the sprinkler system and by morning the water would be all frozen and pretty ...looked like a winter wonderland! Yes, I'm still having problems getting graphics to post here. MY dd that knows a lot more about that stuff than me..can't figure it out either. So someday I'll get DH tohelp me with it. I NEVER have any problems.posting graphics on "MYSPACE" !!

*****KENNA LOU, Good to see you post again ...I know hope busy life
can be. Glad you got caught up on your chores. I had intended on getting my laundry caught up today, BUT last nite DH downstairs to get some laundry out of the dryer and came back up and said ...The dryer has completely bitten the dust" I refuse to buy a dryer this close to Christmas..it'll have to wait until the first of the year and we'll just go to the laundry-mat to dry the clothes!
You are more than welcome to E-MAIL your Christmas cards! DO't forget the addmendment to the list for JAN!

*****SHERYLE, So sorry to hear you had a migrain this morning...sometimes those things last for days! Get some rest and stay where it's dark and quite!! Hope you feel better soon! (((Sheryle)))
I'm going to start "PM" the list sometime today.

*****JAN, Instead of "Don't hate me cuz I'm beautiful" I'm saying "Don't hate me cuz I'm forgetful!" Please accept my apology for being so unorganized and forgetting you name!

pattit
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whew! Lots of posts to catch up on. I hope I don't miss anyone. Linda, I bet you are glad to be back at school, to help keep your mind occupied. I hope you had a nice day back. I love the idea of drop brownies. You sound like me, I am always adding something different to my brownies. My hubby takes them to work to share with the guys. Motherof2boys, enjoy the snow, and please don't send any my way, I dread driving in it! Holly your graphics always brighten up the board. Kathy your FIL was very lucky that the car waited until it got home to break down. You sure do sound like you deserve a rest. Debbie, thanks for getting the ball rolling with the Christmas card exchange. Good luck with getting your decorating done, I still haven't started and it is starting to make me sad. Now that hubby is back from hunting maybe we can get it done. Anita, I hope you got all your errands done. Kenna you sound like you are pretty busy, I hope you get your tree up soon also. Sheryle sorry that you woke up with a migraine. My sister suffers from them quite a bit. It can be very frustrating. Jan, looking forward to reading about your day later. Hope I didn't leave anyone out. I spent my day getting hubby settled back in after his hunting trips and then got him off to work. Now it is all quiet here again. He told me to get a Dr.s appt. for tomorrow and time is slipping away so I guess I better go do that before the office closes. See you later.
Patti
Lagar
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today we had back to back programs and my boss gave me a list of things I have to get done before I leave so please excuse me for not getting on this morning.
I'll try to get on tomorrow.
Linda
ToniTNY
Senior Sous Chefs

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys. I feel like I haven't been here in forever - but I have been popping in to read. Was soooo busy getting ready for the holiday last week, and then I had a bridal shower on Saturday, and had to help cook for it on Friday - before you know it the whole weekend was gone! Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend.

I'm one of those that has barely started my Christmas shopping and I am already starting to stress. Luckily, no more little ones to buy for, and lost of the older ones want gift certificates or cards. That should make it a bit easier.

Did anyone see the request on TOH by Myrts (not sure if she's on Bakespace or not) for Christmas cards for her group home residents - what a wonderful idea. I never even thought that the residents of those homes do without the simple joy of opening a beautiful card. I signed up with her and will send half a dozen out. It got me to thinking that my own daughter works in a home caring for six developmentally and mentally handicapped adults - some without any loved ones at all. I'm going to do the same for her residents - I don't know why I never thought of it before. When I told her today, she said they'd be so excited to get cards. I can't believe something so simple was right in front of me and I didn't realize it 'til someone else said it. Guess I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer LOL!

Hope to catch up with some of you in the Tearoom soon Smile

[/list][/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: