BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Monday, December 11
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dutchmom4
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The homemade bread was a nice addition to our quick soup supper tonight. My son tore off the crust off his bread to dip into the soup. Great alternative to crackers or croutons.

Vicki
monkeybusiness
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy HELLO GIRLS....The respirator is out!!!!! Momis breathing on her own, well they have her on oxygen, but she's using her own lungs!! We are all so happy and praisnig the good Lord above. Thank you , thank you all for the continued prayers! Each day that there's inprovement is a plus for sure and i can't wait until she is home safe and sound and laughing like she use to.

*****KENNA LOU, I'm sooo glad you are going be able to spend Christmas with your parents and your brother. Make some wonderful memories with them. I feel bad that your dad's eye sight is not good, what kind of things can they do for that? I'll help your pray for a miracle for him....God knows you prayed for my family.

*****REDAWNA, I can understand how tired you must be, and now you have to get it all put back together before the holidays! Just think how beautiful it will be though. I e-mailed everyone including you about my Mom the other nite and your e-mail would not go through. I must have written your e-mail address down wrong. If you wouldn't mind could you "PM" me again with it?

*****PATTI, Yes it was a very scary time for the whole family when the hospital called and said your Mom stopped breathing and is unrespomsive. I thought we were going to lose her. But as you read above she is getting better a little bit each day and that's all we can ask for.

*****VICKI, My gosh girl...don't tempt my taste buds like that...homemade bread and soup. That sounds soooo comforting! Sorry your cookies didn't turn out...maybe you were trying to do too many things at once. I know when I over extend myself in the kitchen , something usually doesn't turn out!

ANITA, Thank you for your prayers for my family...i know they ARE working!!

SHERYLE, You were asking about Linda L. and how long she was going to be gone. i'm not real sure, but i think she said 10 days. She said something about sending pics. to us. Hope they are having fun!

*****PRAYER REQUEST FOR LINDA W***** Let's not forget that Linda is going in the hospital on Wednesday for hip replacement surgery. I continue to keep her in my prayers too. In fact I say a prayer for all of you and I told my Mom all about you girls praying for her.

Well,I better get going ,I have a mountain of laundry to do and a few other things that need tended too.. I'll try and get on in the morning..if not I'll be on early evening to give an up-date on Mom. You all take care and have a restful nites rest. Debbie

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.

http://bakespace.com/?monkeybusiness6
cookiebakr
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Debbie - thanks for letting us know how your mother is doing. I'm so happy to hear that she has improved a lot since this morning. I know you have had quite a stressful day so try to get some rest this evening.

Still keeping your dear mother, you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Sheryle

http://bakespace.com/?cookiebakr
http://cookiebakerscorner.blogspot.com
pattit
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Debbie, it was so good to get on this evening and see that they had your Mom off the respirator. I know that prayers work, they helped me a LOT last year when I was having a rough time. I will keep praying for your Mom and your whole family. I hope you can get a good nights rest, take care.
Vicki, you are making me feel guilty, I haven't made bread for a long time, I think I will bake a loaf tomorrow.
Patti
SoCalScottishGal
Senior Sous Chefs

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Debbie I havent been on since earlier today and just saw your prayer request to pray for your Mom. I did immediatly when I saw it and was so glad to read on and find that she has improved so much. I will continue to keep her, you and the family in prayer. Thank you for keeping us informed.

~Jan~
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: