BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thursday-12/14
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lagar
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:48 am    Post subject: Thursday-12/14 Reply with quote

Good Morning!

Nice to be back to my favorite board Very Happy Bonaire was great and it was wonderful that we got to spend time with our son. He was offered a job in Vietnam for 2 years and at this point I don't know if he is going to take it. It's sometime that would advance his career so we are waiting to hear if he is going to take it.
Prayers to all in need and going to the post office this morning to pick up all our mail that was held.
Have a good day.
Linda
hollymcdonoughga
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:37 am    Post subject: Sounds Like You Had A Good Time, Lagar! Reply with quote

TOH BBers & Bake Spacers-ya'all are in our daily thoughts & prayers-praying each of you has a wonderful day Exclamation
dutchmom4
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Morning, Linda and all to follow!
Linda, how nice to see you back!! AND that you had a wonderful visit with your son. Your son is in my prayers as he makes this career choice.

My surgeon's visit went as well as possible.... resulting in an added oral antibiotic and different antibiotic ointment. I return for a follow up visit tomorrow... possibly stitches removed. At this point no contacts are allowed.

In the TeaRoom:
Yesterday evening, David was making ravioli and graciously turned on his camera. Saw him roll out the pasta, make the filling, etc... Nan gave written narration, and ToniNY gave additional hints.

Time for more compresses.
Hugs,
Vicki

Smile
dutchmom4
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile
Good Morning, Holly!
You slipped in while I was typing my post.

Vicki

Smile
hollymcdonoughga
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(((Vicki)))Keeping you lifted up in our daily prayers and thoughts-what time is your visit scheduled for (stitches removal)
Kelo
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Morning, Linda (welcome back), Holly and Vicki. How is everyone this morning? I made candy all day yesterday, boy was I exhausted last night. Slept well and feel refreshed this morning, though.

Vicki, I prayed for you just a few minutes ago during my Bible study and prayer time. Praying for healing for your eyes.

Today is the day I go with my daughter's choir for the concerts at the elementary school and CiCi's for lunch.

Prayers went up this morning for Linda W. to have a speedy and pain free recovery and also for Debbie's mom to be healed.

Holly, I love the FROG! I've heard that expression, but the picture is really cute. Thanks for all the graphics you post that brighten the day for all of us.

Hugs to all of my BB friends,
Kenna Lou
ToniTNY
Senior Sous Chefs

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morning Guys! Just popping on for a second from work -- shhhh, don't tell! Welcome home Linda. Vacation's over - back to the grind LOL! Hope everyone has a great day.
SoCalScottishGal
Senior Sous Chefs

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning Linda L, Holly, Vicki, Kenna Lou, Toni and anyone who comes in later.

I didn't see Debbie so I hope her Mom is alright this morning.

Holding Linda W up in prayer for an uneventful and complete recovery with very little or no pain. (I think I covered it all)

Linda, so glad your back and that you had a good time. I posted it on the end of yesterdays post but don't know if you saw it. Missed your posts.

Vicki I sure hope the new oral antibiotics and ointment work and your back to normal real soon. Been praying for healing.

Kenna Lou, hope you have fun today at the concerts and lunch with your daughter, I know you will. My eldest DGD is in Ensemble and I have been to her concerts and loved them.
Candy making is lot's of work if your making gifts, but when you are done you feel so good huh? My son and I will be doing this for his skating students and parents (he's a pairs/singles skating coach. That's his love and his second job). Every year the rink has a big party and everyone exchanges baked goods and he always took cookies and last year I talked him into some of the fudge and candy recipes from TOH BB and they were a big hit so guess who got herself into another project for this holiday season? I love it though.

Toni, glad you got a minute to pop in from work.

Well ladies I am off to check out TOH and then to go to work myself. Good thing I have such felxable hours right now. Wishing everyone a happy and safe day.

~Jan~
pattit
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello to Linda L, Holly, Vicki, Kenna Lou, Tony, and and everyone else who stops by today. Linda, I am glad that you had such a nice time, we missed you but I bet the time seemed to short to you. I hope Debbie gets a chance to stop in and let us know how her Mom is doing, I sure hope she has good news. Vicki, I hope your eyes are not painful and that the antibiotics help real soon. Kenna Lou, sounds like you are going to have a day filled with fun. Jan I bet everyone is looking forward to getting some goodies from you again this year. You just can't beat the tried and true recipes can you? Toni, I hope you can stop back later and tell us how your day is going. I got some things accomplished today finally, got my hair cut, took hubby out for breakfast, got some stocking stuffer gifts and went to the butcher shop, the last of the laundry is in and then I can relax. It felt so good to be out and about. I forget who was talking about baking bread last week, I finally got around to making a loaf (new recipe) last night and it was a flop, what a disappointment, it only rose about 2 1/2 inches high. Sad Won't be using that recipe again!
anita
Chef

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:22 pm    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

Smile Hello everyone. Linda glad your back from vacation. Linda W. prayers and more prayers are going out to you. Debbie for her mother too. Vicki glad to hear you went to doctor and he gave you medicine. I went to a pre-cruise get together for our cruise in January. It is for caregivers only.I had better get off and finish cooking. Everyone have a great evening.

Smile Anita
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: