BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Happy Wednesday (Half-Way Day) TOH BBer's & Bake Spacers
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hollymcdonoughga
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:24 am    Post subject: Happy Wednesday (Half-Way Day) TOH BBer's & Bake Spacers Reply with quote

Praying ya'all are enjoying a blessed, safe, fun & pain-free holiday season Exclamation
dutchmom4
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Morning, Holly and all to follow!

Holly, thank you for sharing your cheery Good Morning kitten. Prayers for healing are with Debbie's mom and family, and Linda as she has surgery today.

I may have to go back in to the surgeon due to unusual swelling in one eye. Please pray for wisdom.

Our drippy weather has departed. Michigan weather has disappeared - temperatures are in the 40's and 50's!! Where is the snow?? Smile

Hope you have a beautiful day,
Hugs,
Vicki

Smile
hollymcdonoughga
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:04 am    Post subject: Bless You Heart, Vicki, Praying It Gets Better, Soon!!! Reply with quote

Kelo
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Morning, Holly and Vicki. How is everyone today? Vicki, I prayed for you this morning as I did Debbie's mom and Linda for her surgery today. I'm going to make some of my candy today in between doing laundry.

Tomorrow, I will be with my daughter's choir as they are going to the elementary schools for a concert and CiCi's for lunch. That will pretty much consume my day. Then on Friday, she gets out at 11:50 for the Christmas holidays.

I hope everyone has a great day! Hello to everyone else who stops in later.

Hugs, Kenna Lou
dutchmom4
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Holly. Appointment is made for this afternoon.

Hugs,
Vicki
dutchmom4
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile

Kenna Lou,
You snuck in just as I was typing. Are you going to make the Miracle Fudge?
Quick Question: Will your life slow down a bit after Christmas vacation?? Question

Hugs,
Vicki
cookiebakr
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning everyone! Thought I would take a quick break just to say high.

Saying prayers for Linda - hope she's out of surgery, Debbie's mom and Vicki.

Kenna Lou - hope your schedule can settle down a bit once your daughter is home for Christmas vacation.

Have to get back to work, will try to check in later.

Sheryle

http://bakespace.com/?cookiebakr
http://cookiebakerscorner.blogspot.com
monkeybusiness
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HELLO TO EVERYONE....I can't stay but a minute...heading out to the hospital. Mom was doing a little better yesterday and they had planned on starting her on a re-hab routine today, but her lungs have filled back up with fluid again and now they are going to run some more tests on her lungs and her heart. I would think in 3 weeks time that they would have run every test there is to run. I'm getting very discourage with the doctors around here. My dad said Mom was very depressed this morning. So continue to pray and hopefully I CAN COME ON HERE SOMEDAY WITHOUT DEPRESSING NEWS. Vicki I'm praying for you and hope you don't have to have more surgery...wonder what happened ? Please keep us up-dated ((((VICKI)))) My prayers are also for poor LINDA W ...she's going to be in a lot of pain for a while, I hope she got a good family base to help her and support her. Prayers are with her also. And to rest of my wonderful friends...I pray you all have a good day today and can get your candies made and shopping down and whatever on your list to do today..be safe> Gotta go...I REALLY DON'T KNOW IF i'll get back on or not...Take care...Debbie

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.

http://bakespace.com/?monkeybusiness6
SoCalScottishGal
Senior Sous Chefs

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning everyone. Finally got the grandkids ornaments done and took them over to them last night, they loved them. My DIL said Mom how do you ever come up with these ideas every year and each one is cuter than the next. Their tree is covered with them, made me feel good that they actually save them year after year.

I made the Miracle Fudge last night, OMG I used the Hines Coconut Pecan frosting and Nestles Milk Chocolate Chips and it set up beautifully and tastes like Almond Joy bars, Yummo!!!! I will be making more of this fudge and thatís for sure. I want to try some of the other combinations too.

Holly- thanks for the well wishes, prayers and cute pics every day. Your a woman of few words but with a huge heart Very Happy .

Vicki- you know Iím praying for your Doctor to have the wisdom to know what to do with your eye. Hope the swelling goes down on it's own.

Kenna Lou- Have fun making your candy today and spending time with your daughter.

Sheryle- glad you were able to sneak a minute to come visit. Donít work too hard GF.

Debbie- I have had your Mom in prayer and will continue to keep her there. Hope they figure it out real fast. Her Docs sound like the ones my DH had at Kaiser Confused

Good thoughts and prayers for Linda during and after her surgery today and through her recovery period.

Hope everyone has a pain free, happy day Very Happy .

~Jan~
pattit
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Holly, Vicki, Kenna Lou, Sheryle, Debbie, Jan and everyone else who comes by today. Jan I made that fudge but with the butterscotch morsels. I have made a lot of different kinds I can't seem to stop myself. I put them all in containers and froze them so I wouldn't be tempted to taste test them, I am going to package them up for gifts for the holidays. I am glad that your family treasures your ornaments. It makes it all worthwhile doesn't it? Vicki, sorry to hear that you are still having troubles with your eyes, hope there is a simple solution to the problem. Debbie, what a rollercoaster you are on, it is a shame to hear that your Mom is not doing as well today. I hope Linda is not in too much pain today, and like Debbie said that she has a supportive family. Sheryle, hope to hear about your day later. Holly that graphic with the teddy bears is soooo cute. You always make my day a little brighter. We had rain this morning but now the sun is shining brightly and it is around 55, I wish I had the energy to go out and get some outside work done. Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: