BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thursday-12/21
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoCalScottishGal
Senior Sous Chefs

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Redawna, good to see you. You slipped in during my typing. Hope you have fun hanging things up today. Good morning to anyone who follows me in today too. Very Happy

~Jan~
Kelo
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Girls, I have read all of your posts through my tears. Thanks so much for the words of encouragement from all of you. Y'all are the best. I love this little group that we have here.

I probably won't be on tomorrow and here's why: My son is adopting a puppy and he is to get it tomorrow. He has to work all day and the shelter where he is getting it from is 4 hours away. Guess what mom and dad and little sis are doing tomorrow? We have a road trip! So, I will not be on the computer tomorrow. Wish I had a laptop with WiFi. LOL!

Thanks so much for the prayers and kind words.

Love you, my friends!
Kenna Lou
hollymcdonoughga
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(((Kenna Lou)))

Boy, are we ignorant-is wifi like hifi-must be something electronic-never had a laptop, so DUH on us Shocked
monkeybusiness
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merry Christmas!! Thanks Holly!!

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.

http://bakespace.com/?monkeybusiness6
Kelo
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holly, WiFi, is wireless free internet. Not really sure how it works. You czn get it in certain places. Maybe someone else on here understands it???

P.S. I saw the prayer you posted on Pastor Wives Chat on TOH. Thank you so much. I usually read that post everyday, but haven't ever posted there much. For some reason, I just have never felt welcome there. It seems strange to me since I really am a Pastor's wife and most of the posters aren't. Anyway, I've never felt like I fit in there. Thanks for the prayers, though.

Hope John will be feeling better in time for Christmas. My prayers are with y'all.
monkeybusiness
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello girls...This was one of my Christmas wishes..that I would learn how to post you all a Christmas graphic and with the help of Holly and her sticking with me and my DD helping me too...i did it!! Take care...Debbie

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.

http://bakespace.com/?monkeybusiness6
hollymcdonoughga
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject: YOU GO GIRL! Reply with quote

(((Debbie))) Sooo proud of you-you got it Exclamation Exclamation

(((Kenna Lou)))

Posted over at Pastor's Wives, was thinking you might see it, but, didn't want to reveal what you posted here or go into it further there, since didn't notice you posting there.
ToniTNY
Senior Sous Chefs

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everybody! Well, I'm officially done with work and don't go back until January 2, 2007 - woohoo!!! I do have to check in because my boss (who has also been my friend since we were 11) had surgery last week and seems to have caught an infection, so she's back in the hospital. Since the office is just the two of us, it'll be me filling in while she's down. Should be very quiet anyway since no one will be looking for us this week.

Linda, I can't agree more. I had the door and windows open today, it's soooo mild! I'm not complaining with the price of heating oil, that's for sure.

Debbie - you done good girl! I still haven't figured out how to get a graphic on - and the best part is I am co-host of two signature forums on Delphi Forums LOL! I can make 'em but I never get to use 'em myself. How dumb is that hehe!

Kenna Lou - you are certainly in my thoughts and prayers. I'm sure it will be nothing. My friend just had a biopsy and lumpectomy last week and all is well with her, thankfully. I just know you'll follow her lead! I'll bet that puppy's going to be so cute. What kind is it? Let us know when you pick it up.

Holly, I'm with you. I'm so techno-inept LOL! I don't think they'll ever really get me all the way into this technology stuff. I'm happy enough to be able to get here!

Jan, glad to see you got your post in finally! Don't you get panicked when you think you can't get on???

Redawna, I wish you'd come and do MY wrapping! I don't have "a bit" more to do, I haven't done any! Tonight may have to be the night - of course it's hard to wrap when I'm here chatting!

Debbie, I'm glad you're feeling a bit better. I know it's such a worry to go by mom with a cold. My mom is 87 and lives with me and I'm like a guard dog when someone tries to visit her and they're sick. People have tried to get in after telling me they think they have the flu -- did they really think they were going to be let in?

Uh-oh will be back to finish later. Unexpected company at the door! Darn Sad
hollymcdonoughga
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toni NY

Woo Exclamation Hoo Exclamation Time for you to play Very Happy
Kelo
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holly, thanks again for being so sweet. Thanks for all you do for all of us here on Bakespace. We all enjoy your pictures and you have helped many of us learn how to do it!

Debbie, congrats on learning how!

Toni, thanks for your good thoughts. The puppy my son is getting is a Toy Fox Terrier. He's so cute. I'll have to see if I can post a picture of him here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: