BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thursday, Wednesday, January 4, 2007-Half-Way Day! :O)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hollymcdonoughga
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:16 am    Post subject: Thursday, Wednesday, January 4, 2007-Half-Way Day! :O) Reply with quote

Good morning TOH BBers & Bake Spacers! Praying this day finds each of you well-rested Exclamation Very Happy
dutchmom4
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Morning, Holly and all to follow!
My husband and grandson are taking my son to school.... We have errands, laundry, etc. on our agenda - with road/sewer work near our home, I'm hoping that a water main does not get shut off. Car is parked down the street.

Hope you have a great day.
Sending a bundle of smiles your way,
Vicki

Smile
Lagar
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morning Holly and Vicki and all to follow,

Off to work but wanted to stop in and say hi to everyone.
We watched a really good movie last night- Supersize Me. I don't eat fast food and it was interesting to see how much weight you gain and how addicting it is.
Prayers to all in need.

Kity
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Morning Holly,Vicki,Linda and all to come.
Hope everyone has a great day today.
I just got home from taking the girls to school and the first thing I like to do is come on here and visit my friends.I found out when I went to the kindergarten class this morning that tomorrow is the teacher assistants birthday so now thats altered my evening plans.We'll have to go shopping this evening to get her a present.I'll spend the day trying to figure out what to get her.
Other than that the rest of my day should be the same as always,cook,wash and clean.But I wouldn't trade it for anything. Very Happy

Have a great day all!

Pat
hollymcdonoughga
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:45 am    Post subject: Good Morning Everyone & Those To Follow :O) Reply with quote

Kelo
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Morning, Holly, Linda, Vicki and Pat. How is everyone? I haven't had much time to post here lately. I have spent this week trying to get caught up on housework and laundry. I have everything finished except for the dusting and since I usually clean house on Monday, it's almost time to do it again, so I will just wait and get it done next week.

The weather is rainy here today. The puppy doesn't like going outside to potty in the rain, but he does it anyway.

It sure was hard getting up and getting back in to the old routine yesterday. My dd went back to school, so that means I had to get up and get going again after having 2 and a half weeks to sleep late and not be on a schedule.

I cooked a pot of beans and some cornbread for supper last night. It was so good. I have been hungry for that. Wished I would have cooked a bigger pot. There's only about a bowl full left, but plenty of cornbread left over.

I hope everyone has a great day. If it stops raining, we are going to Walmart to pick up a few things today. I'm ready to get out of the house.

Love, Kenna Lou
pattit
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning, Holly, Linda, Vicki, Pat and Kenna Lou. I am always so happy to get on here and read everyones posts. I feel so close to all of you and always wonder how your days are going. I have my house all back in order after the holidays, and now next week is my youngest sons birthday, so I have to go gift shopping again. He is sooooooo hard to buy for. Kenna Lou, glad to hear that you are getting all caught up. Is your puppy adjusting to his new home? Pat, you are so nice to be getting a gift for the teachers assistant. I bet it will brighten her day, and make her feel appreciated. My days are much like yours, but I wouldn't trade it for the world either. Linda L, I did not see that movie, but I happen to know that he ate really large portions of fattening foods, he could have gotten diet sodas and salads but that wouldn't have made for a good movie. Vicki, hope your water main doesn't shut off, it is very hard to get through any amount of time with no water. Holly, I love kitties, thanks for the great pictures. I think I will get off here and call a friend to see when we can get together for lunch. Have a great day everyone. Patti
monkeybusiness
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOOD MORNING HOLLY, VICKI, PAT, KENNA LOU, PATTI, and ALL that stop in today....What a beautiful day we are having.....mid to high 60's and blue skies. Did someone say it was winter?? lol Now tomorrow it's going to be 65* and 100% heavy rain...so I think I'll stay inside tomorrow and read or bake cookies. Here in a little bit ,DD and the boys are stopping by and we are going to go see Mom. hope she doing better today..she's been awfully tired and shakie. Dinner last nite was soooo good. I bought these new breaded chicken breast from the Schwans man and baked them , mashed potatoes, brocilli with cheese sauce, cottage cheese and hot rolls. Everyone must have been hungry, because they all ahd 2nds. I'm not sure what I'm having tonite, I need to go check out the freezer.

***HOLLY, How's things with you today? Is the world treating you good?

***VICKI, I just love your bear and duck picture...it's so cute! How's the eye doing? You mentioned glasses, does that mean no contacts ever or just until your eye heals up?

***PAT, Hope you have fun picking out the perfect gift for the T>A> she will be so surprised and so appreciated too!

***KENNA LOU, Beans and cornbread is one of my DH's comfort foods..he just loves them. Sounds like you got spoiled with the no schedule or time to get up routine too! DH almost decided he didn't want to go back to work...he's got alot of vacation time built upthat he needs to use, I told him to take some of that and stay home and cuddle! Your pup sounds like my dog...he hates to get wet. What did you name your puppy?

***PATTi, Your like me, I love to come on here and read about everyone's day and what they are doing. And I too concider all of you girls my "Best Friends" I love it here. Hope your friend can have lunch with you today and that you have a good time chatting.

Well, I'd better go get dressed and ready to go...DD will be here soon. I'll check back in later today. Hope everyone has a beautiful day and HELLO to those that come in after me!! Take care.....Debbie

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.

http://bakespace.com/?monkeybusiness6
anita
Chef

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:39 am    Post subject: good morning Reply with quote

Laughing Isn't it funny how all of us think alot alike. Hi Holly, Vicki, Pat, KennaLou, Patti, and Debbie. We all have come a long way on Bake Space. It is wonderful to have alot of friends that we all can relate too. And be able to talk to each other in a safe environment. And of course the yummy recipes.

love to all------------ anita Smile
wargofive
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Everyone
Been so busy today, didn't get a chance to really come on. I went food shopping today, and did bills, and paperwork for Girl Scouts. I have so much to catch up on. Next I have to make up agendas for the 3 meetings I am running next week. I think my time of sitting around and doing nothing is over. back to the old grind. It feels good though, my brain feels like it is working again.
I sure wish more people from TOHBB were here. Maybe we should make an announcement on the board and invite them over again.
Not that I don't like you all but there are some on the TOHBB that would fit right in.
Well everyone have a great day, talk later
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: