BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wednesday- 1/10
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lagar
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:36 am    Post subject: Wednesday- 1/10 Reply with quote

Morning all,

It's nice to be able to post again- Wink Kenna Lou- did you get your results? Holly- did you get someone to repair your roof? Sheryle- did you hear from Jan how her Mom is doing?
I know so many questions so early in the morning!
Getting ready for work and I hope to get on later.
cookiebakr
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning! It is nice to be able to get on this morning, I sure missed it yesterday afternoon/evening. I'm anxious to hear from Kenna Lou too. I haven't heard from Jan and I'm a bit worried that something is wrong with her mother.

Have to go for now.

Sheryle

http://bakespace.com/?cookiebakr
http://cookiebakerscorner.blogspot.com
dutchmom4
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Morning, Linda, Sheryle, and all to follow,

BakeSpace was moving very, very slow late yesterday morning. Then, it was gone... glad it was not permanent. Babette said last night that it was hardware failure, but no data was lost.

We have been busy with my 2 year old grandson running the roost.... but we'd want it no other way. My daughter and granddaughter should be heading home from the hospital this afternoon if all is well. We'll bring my grandson home tomorrrow.

Prayers continue for Kenna Lou, Linda W., Jan's mom, Debbie's mom, and Holly.

Sending smiles your way,
Vicki

hollymcdonoughga
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:18 am    Post subject: Good Morning TOH BBers And Bake Spacers! :O) Reply with quote

Here is the letter we received last night from Babette Very Happy

Hi Holly... as you can tell, BakeSpace is having a server issue that's a hardware issue that our hosting company is trying to fix. Would you be so kind as to let the other TOH women know we're fine... Smile It's not the site.. it's the server. Frustrating, but we hope to have the site up tonight. Smile I can't get my bakespace email so I'm emailing you from my other account. Take care... hope to chat with you all soon.

Babette
hollymcdonoughga
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

monkeybusiness
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOOD MORNING LINDA L, SHERYLE, VICKI, HOLLY and ALL FRIENDS that stop in..... I'm with you all...yesterday afternoon and early evening was terrible. ....not being able to say hi to you all !!!! My DH said to me ..."Ever wonder what you did BEFORE you got hooked on the internet?" I said yes I probably read a book or watched something on TV or slept. Anyway it's back and seems to be running faster too...Thanks Babette...we All LOVE your site. I need to go feed my fur-babies and then get a shower...DD and the boys are coming over early and we are going to the hospital to see herbest friends new baby and if we have time up to see Mom. This morning is the day her and my dad talk to the doctor about her going home. So I'll pray she gets good news! Not a whole lot planned here today...the boys will stay here for a few hours , until thier dad gets off work. I think I'll see if they want to stay for dinner...that way he doesn't have to try and cook, because at between 5 and 6 you better be feeding Blake or he lets you know he"S hungey!
We've all been wondering about Jan and her Mom and she hasn't answered her e-mails...maybe I'll send her a thinking of you card out today...I think I have here address from the Chrtistmas card exchange. I'll ask her to please get to Bakespace and let us know what's going on if she has time! Sheryle and Linda L hope you both have a stressless day at work...come back later and let us know how your day was. Vickie...enjoy your little grandson ...do you guys have fun together? I know you'll have fun hugging that new baby girl! Just think of all those pretty dresses you can buy for Ariana. When my daughter was a baby all she wore was dresses..no oneis or pants, just dresses. When she started to walk , I would put pants on her and she look so funny with them on after being a dress all the rest of the time. Holly have you and John heard from the insurance adjuster yet? Hopefully you guys get good news from them . Well I'd better go get busy, the clock is ticking ...Hope everyone has a great day and hello to those that stopped in after me! Take care...Debbie

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.

http://bakespace.com/?monkeybusiness6
dutchmom4
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile

Yes, Debbie, we are enjoying our little grandson. This morning, we've had breakfast, watched Curious George, built towers, identified colors and numbers... Soon, we will go on a short grocery shopping trip. By noon, it will be lunchtime and naptime.

My husband and grandson have colds, so we are stayed away from the hospital yesterday. We will see everyone tomorrow.

Vicki

Smile
wargofive
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Everyone
Just getting up boy am I getting lazy being home. I don't know how I will ever go back to work.
Bakespace was down yesterday, I didn't have much time to get on either. I have been working on papwerwork for all my organizations. Had a meeting at the house last night, and tonight I have another meeting out at the community center.
My mom is coming down with a cold today, I hope she doesn't get too sick. She has a tendency to get it real bad. I think she is getting a little bored being a nursemaid to me. I really only need her to drive me around. But she booked her flight back to Fla. on 2/27 cause my sister needs her for her surgery in Feb. By then I think we will be flying herself back to fla. without the plane. She leads a very active life there.
Well have to run I am doing laundry and it is calling my name. hope everyone has a great day
Kelo
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning everybody! Well, I still haven't heard from my mammogram. I should hear something today. I called them yesterday morning and then again in the afternoon. They had been in clinicals all day. I left word with the nurse about 4:00. She called me back about 4:30 and said she had called the hospital and they hadn't finished the report yet. I don't understand that since the radiology tech told me the results would be faxed over to my doctor and he would have them Tuesday. Anyway, the nurse said she would call the hospital this morning, so I am waiting on her to call me. I'm not venturing too far away from the phone.

I'm trying to get my housework finished up this morning and then need to start working on the laundry.

I hope everyone has a great day and I will update you all as soon as I know something. Thanks again for all your prayers. Y'all are the greatest!

Love, Kenna Lou
cookiebakr
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just have to say this - I HATE MY JOB!!! Thanks for listenting, I feel so much better.

Sheryle

http://bakespace.com/?cookiebakr
http://cookiebakerscorner.blogspot.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: