BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Good Morning! Thursday March 22

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kelo
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:20 am    Post subject: Good Morning! Thursday March 22 Reply with quote

Good morning girls! How and what is everyone doing today? I'm still trying to finish up my housework. It has been so hard to get going again this week. I'm working on the laundry now. UGH! It never ends, does it?

Debbie, we are all here for you sweetie! You are in my thoughts and prayers each day!

Tonight for supper we are having:

Bacon
Sausage links
Hashbrowns
Biscuits
Gravy

What is everyone else cooking today?

I hope you all have a great day!

Hugs, Kenna Lou
Kity
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning Kenna Lou,and everyone to come.
Beautiful sunny warm day.I'm loving this weather.
Getting some work done today,have to go to scool tonight for EOG meeting.This is to help the students get ready for the end of grade tests.Anything to help the kids Smile
Cooking bbq chicken,macorni salad and biscuits for dinner.Washing some clothes,doing just the usual things.

Wishing everyone a wonderful day.

Pat
monkeybusiness
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOOD MORNING KENNA, PAT AND OTHER DEAR FRIENDS THAT STOP IN..... I can't believe it's finally "SPRING" !! Here in W.V. It's a typical spring day ..warm but clouding up for some rain! Yesterday it was supposed to rain, but God seem that we had a beautiful warm sunny day to bury Mom. I told Him how much I appreciated that! We all made it through ok, it was sad to see what use to be Mom in a small box, but it really didn't matter, because I know her soul is in Heaven, where she will not be sick any longer and she'll be happy, unlike any happiness she felt here on earth! I'm doing Ok too, so don't worry about me! These two grandsons keep my mind occupied and they make me laugh...which is wonderful for an aching heart! I do want to say again, I'm so "THANKFUL" for such good friends as YOU All !! I wish we knew each other in person, so I could give you all a big hug for being there for me!! Pat and Kenna...both you guys dinner sounds good. I don't know what I'm fixing yet. I have a whole ham leftover from all the food brought to my MOmand dads house after the funeral.....so I know I'm fixing some ham salad. But tonite I might take some of it and make some scalloped potatoes and put the ham in those. Kenna I'm so happy that your final test results came back OK! Bless your heart, we were all so worriedas you were, but things work out good and I'm so happy for you!!
Well I gotta go, the littlest one is crying, so I need to give him some attention and hugs! Hello to everyone that stops in and I'll try to get back this afternoon! Have a wonderful day! Love to all, Debbie

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.

http://bakespace.com/?monkeybusiness6
cookiebakr
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good afternoon everyone! I'm on my lunch hour and thought I would get a post in. It was just too nasty to go out, we had a thunderstorm, so just ordered some yummy bbq chicken wings to be delivered and ate in the conference room.

Linda W and Patti - thanks for the information on the Tastefully Simple products. The party is next Saturday so now at least I kind of know what to expect.

Kenna Lou - your dinner sounds good. Hope you get everything done that you planned to do.

Pat - Your dinner sounds good too! I can't decide whether to invite myself to your house or Kenna Lou's. Laughing

Debbie - I'm so happy to have you back! I know you still have many difficult days a head of you so please feel free to cry on my shoulders. You are so blessed to have your husband and your daughter and her family to help you get through this loss. Plus you have the excitment of a little one on the way too! I have a friend who lost her mother the same day as I lost mine, she had a grandson born a few months later, and she told me that he really helps her get through the sad times.

My lunch hour is over, so I guess I had better or the ogress will have my head.

Sheryle

http://bakespace.com/?cookiebakr
http://cookiebakerscorner.blogspot.com

Last edited by cookiebakr on Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Kelo
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Debbie, it's so good to have you back. We have missed you so much. I hope you are holding up good.

Where is everyone today?
Lagar
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kenna Lou,Pat,Debbie,Sheryle and anyone else that pops in,

I was by myself at work and didn't have time to check in.

Debbie-sending many your way. Glad you are back with your online "family".

Anyone hear of www.peertrainer.com?
I get Woman's World and there was on article on "surf" you way slim and this site caught my eye. A weight loss group of 4 is set up and you help motivate and log what you eat. I joined- today was the first day so I'll see if it works out. All I know is I have to lose weight. I have gained ALOT over the winter and need to take it off.

It's warmer today- in the low 50's= nice Very Happy

We watched the new Rocky movie last night, it wasn't bad. We also saw the new James Bond which I thought was pretty good.

Have another book on CD for the weekend- I've become addicted to them!

wargofive
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Everyone
Just pop in to say Hi for a minute, running to run a Girl Scout Leader meeting. I have been running and running all week, just one more week of this.Then school vacation were I will be taking it easy.
Just heard my niece lost her baby, she was only a few weeks preg.
She was trying for a while. Her sister is getting married next week, so I hope she will be OK.
Well I'm off everyone have a great night
Linda
Babette
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lagar wrote:

Anyone hear of www.peertrainer.com?

Lagar - there's also a very good site called http://www.fatsecret.com that's pretty good. They take the collective group's experience using a diet or lifestyle change and you can visually see what diet is working. The site is really well done.

My BakeSpace Kitchen: http://bakespace.com/?babs
Facebook: http://facebook.com/bakespace
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/bakespace
Twitter: http://twitter.com/bakespace
Instagram: http://instagram.com/bakespace
Download our free app: http://bit.ly/cookbookcafe
Make your own cookbook: http://bakespace.com/cookbooks
Attend our food blogger conference: http://techmunchconf.com
pattit
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello to Kenna, Pat, Debbie, Sheryle, Linda L., Linda W., Babette and anyone else coming by today.
*Kenna Lou, we have breakfast for dinner a lot also, we hardly ever eat breakfast but enjoy breakfast food. Hope there is an end to your mountain of laundry soon.
*Pat, what a nice summery meal you are having. Sounds like you had a busy day.
*Debbie, it is great to have you back among us. I am so glad that you had good weather yesterday. I am glad that you have the boys there to help keep you mind off things, that should be some help. I hope in some way we did help you through this very rough time, I know we all wanted to be of help.
*Sheryle, sounds like you had some yucky weather today.
*Linda L., I can't remember the last time I watched a movie, I keep telling myself I will someday soon, but never get around to it. I know what you mean about gaining weight, I think I have gained 15 pounds since Christmas.
*Linda W., so sad about your niece losing her baby. It is so hard for some people to have a baby, it is a shame.
**I didn't get on here before because we decided to surprise our granddaughter and pick her up at daycare and take her to the park to feed the ducks and geese. Brought her back her then and made her little mini pizzas and gave her party cake ice cream for dessert. I made us a pizza with pepperoni and other things she doesn't like so I made hers on hamburger buns. I think she only ate the mushrooms and the cheese. We had a fun day, gave her a bath and sent her home. Isn't being a grandparent fun??
Patti
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: