BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Good Morning Tuesday March 27
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Motherof2Boys
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:54 am    Post subject: Good Morning Tuesday March 27 Reply with quote

Good Morning everyone!!!!

It's been crazy busy at our house the last few weeks. My DH and I went to get our 5th wheel last Friday. So I spent the rest of the weekend cleaning and starting to put things in it. We just love it. The boys squealed with delight when they 1st saw it. Someone please tell me how to add a picture to my message and I'll show you all what we are so excited about.

Went to a budget meeting at the school on Thursday. They are making some drastic changes... going to a K-5th instead of K-8th, which obviously means cutting teachers. It's mostly because of enrollment decline.

Well I'd better get to working since I'm here. I'll talk to all of you later.

Jennifer

http://bakespace.com/?motherof2boys
dutchmom4
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Morning, Jennifer and all to follow!
Wow! We are enjoying wonderful springlike temperatures, that are supposed to continue through this weekend. After laying low for a few days, I am ready to spring into action, and catch up. Friday, my son leaves to do home repairs in Louisiana for a week.

Jennifer - Your family's excitement about the 5th wheel is so delightful. Are you planning on using it for Spring Break?

Sending smiles and hugs,
Vicki

Smile
dutchmom4
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile

Jennifer,
This is how I post pictures.

-- Go to photobucket.com and create an account.
-- You should come to a screen, which says "Upload Images & Videos," with a box that says "Upload."
-- Click "Browse," and go to the location where you store your pictures on your computer. Choose the picture.
-- Also, below the Browse box is "Uploading Options." Select either size: "website, email" or "message board."
-- Click "Upload."
-- After the picture is uploaded, you will see it below. There are 3 codes listed under the picture. Copy the IMG Code to your message here in The Pantry, and the picture should appear. (You can click Preview to verify the picture is loaded correctly.)

Hope this helps. Feel free to ask any questions.

Vicki

Smile
Kity
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning Jennifer,Vicki and all who come later.
Beautiful spring morning,hope all of you are having this great weather.
I'm on my way in a few minutes to the store,need some groceries and a few other things.That's about all I'm going to do today.Think I'll pick up some dinner while out shopping.

Jennifer,congratulations on getting your 5th wheel.I'd have loved to see your boys faces when they saw it.I bet they were grinning from ear to ear.

Vicki, Loving this wonderful spring weather!!

Got to get going,I'll try to get back on later.

Everyone have a great day.

Pat
monkeybusiness
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOOD MORNING DEAR FRIENDS....Well another beautiful day! It's going to be in the 80's again today and then some rain. Probably in a week or two it will be time to mow the grass. Today, I'm going to clean out the fridg. and make some ham salad and then go to the grocery store.I haven't been in 3 weeks and I'm running out of some things. I'm going with DD and the boys, so I'll probably get the boys a couple summer outfits. Dh charged up the battery to Cody's Jeep last nite, so I'm sure he will be excited to play with that. We also hung the swings back out on the swing set and both the boys played on it for a few hours the other day. They'll keep me busy this summer, playing outside! I need to get outside and clean the patio off...I might let DH do that though..I made mention to DH about doing that this coming week-end. I didn't get on the board until late last nite because my sever was down and I couldn't get a connection.

***JENNIFER, Good to see you stop in. I hope you can figure out how to put a pic. of your 5 th-wheel on here..I'd love to see it. When is your first camping trip scheduled?

***VICKI, I did a little spring cleaning myself yesterday, along with the regular house-cleaning and laundry. I sure paid for it with my foot cause extreme pain last nite, but it's ok today! There is still alot more to do, but I can only do a little bit at a time, because of my foot. I hope you have a good day "springing into action" !

***PAT, Grocery shopping is what I have planned to do today. But I need to clean out the fridg. first. Which means making some ham salad too.

I want to say HELLO to everyone dropping by after me. And I hope everyone has a beautiful spring day! I gotta go get busy and I'll try and stop back later this afternoon! Take care and much Love to all My Dear FRIENDS!! Debbie

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.

http://bakespace.com/?monkeybusiness6
Yellowcarnation
Garde Manger Chef

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi girls, Sorry that I haven't posted in a while. I have been busy. I joined Myspace yesterday. Pat is helping me figure it out. My son went back to school today. I sure was glad. My space is www. myspace.com/yellowcarnation.

Becca
hollymcdonoughga
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:22 am    Post subject: Been Having Health Problems. Reply with quote

Hi, everyone! Been having more black-outs than ever before. Yesterday I had several, but, one I hit my head on the living room table-YOUCH! MDH John was there, he has been sooo busy working on 7 different web sites, his 3 Civil War re-enactor groups, he is on the Board of Directors for the McDonough Welcome Center and Reality Films USA producer was down here with MDH John and he was showing them the Ghost Tours he created down here for the City and (whew!) since I am legally blind, MDH John is my eyeballs, so, I can't get on-line like I would like to.

Life is like an onion, you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep.
hollymcdonoughga
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(((Debbie)))

We are at a loss for the loss you are going through with your mother. Know that you are always in our daily thoughts and prayers and that no words can express how we feel during this difficult time in your & Jim's lives.

hollymcdonoughga
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, there Pat-sooo glad you were able to get Becca on MySpace-many thanks to Becca for the friend add, too! Very Happy

Kelo
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi y'all! How is everybody doing? I'm still trying to get my housework finished and I'm not having much luck. There have been so many other things to take care of this week. Oh well, housework will always wait for us won't it?

I'm getting my new washer and dryer tomorrow. I think I'm actually going to be excited to do the laundry for once. This new washer is pretty high tech! I think the only thing it doesn't do is fold the clothes and put them away for you. Wouldn't that be great?

Becca, I sent you a friend request on myspace. You have a lot of fun with that website!

I hope everyone has a great day!

Hugs, Kenna Lou
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: