BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Good Morning Tuesday March 27
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lagar
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

Great to see Holly back Very Happy We missed you.
At work and no time to post just enough for this quick hi.

Linda
hollymcdonoughga
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, there Linda Lagar, here is one for you, too Very Happy Hey, Kenna Lou! MDH John says he is wore out and the filming for the Discovery Channel starts here next month and will be 2 months long-phooey on them wanting to film our house Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Shocked

Life is like an onion, you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep.
monkeybusiness
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOOD AFTERNOON GIRLS...I just got back from the store and have all my groceries put away. Last night I bought some beef tips in gravy from Schwan's and I have that simmering on the stove, then I'll cook some Amish noodles to go with it...easy, but very yummy! I got my fridg all cleaned out and filled back up from the store. Tonite is American Idol nite, so I have that to look forward to...i love that show..does anyone else watch it?

***Holly, I was getting ready to send you a message on your "Myspace" and see if you and John were ok. We've been worried about you guys. Tell DH he has to share his eyes and the computer with you at least several times a week, because we get concered when our friends don't stay in touch! Hope you didn't hurt yourself when you fell in the living room. Thank you for the prayers since my Mom passed away. I'm actually doing better than I thought I would. I guess it because I KNOW she's in Heaven and resting and happy and we'll be together someday! I'm know if I don't keep my mind busy and I set and drell on not having her her with me ...I'll get lonely and cry for her!

***BECCA, I sent you a "Friends Request" for your "Myspace". So glad you got on...you'll have a blast, I know I do..I just love to do new layouts and send pics and messages!

***KENNA LOU, Oh you'll have sooo much fun doing your laundry with your new toys!! If you want I can bring mine by on Saturday!! LOL

***LINDA L, Hope your work day is going well!

Gotta go check dinner and feed the cats! I'll catrch you all lateer! take care and many hugs to you all....Debbie

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.

http://bakespace.com/?monkeybusiness6
cookiebakr
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good afternoon everyone. Wow there's a lot going on here today! This week at work has been going very well, of course, it's only Tuesday. We have two people on vacation this week, so that leaves move work for the three of us who are there, so it's been nice and busy. I like that, makes the day go faster. I went to my favorite Chinese restaurant today for lunch and after eating, still had about 30 minutes left so went to an antique store a few doors down. I didn't have a lot of time to spend, but did find a cute china cup and saucer and a small dish made out of gold carnival glass that reminded me of one that belonged to my great-grandmother that one of my sister's now has. There was no price on the dish so the clerk had to put in a call to the owner and is supposed to let me know later, but I did buy the cup and saucer - it's so pretty!

Jennifer - I saw your pictures, they are great! I'm glad Vicki could help you...it's not so hard to do once you figure it out. When Is your first camping trip?

Vicki - It's been so nice here the last few days, it's been hard to stay at work! It's supposed to start raining tonight and be pretty wet tomorrow.

Pat - did you get your errands run?

Debbie - sounds like you're getting quite a bit done. I'm sure the boys will love to get outside and play! I just got a letter from the man I pay to mow my grass and I know he'll be cutting it soon.

Becca - I'm glad you learn that you've made it to MySpace, I'll send a a friend invite as soon as I get off of here.

Holly - We've missed you! I'm so sorry you've been having black outs...that has to be frightening and dangerous. Do you have a bump on your head? The Discovery Channel is filming at your house, what for? You'll have to let us know when it's going to be on TV. I love the little picture of Linda! Laughing

Kenna Lou - I'm sure you're excited about getting your new washer and dryer. The sad thing is that, after using a few times, doing laundry won't be as much fun. Laughing

Linda - have you been busy at work?

It's time for me to go and get something for dinner.

Sheryle

http://bakespace.com/?cookiebakr
http://cookiebakerscorner.blogspot.com
cookiebakr
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One more thing...if any of you need to get a gift for someone who is graduating from college or is a high school graduate who will be going to college in the fall, I found something that you might be interested in. We have two student employees who are graduating in May and we always like to get them something unique. I found a site that has flash drives that are printed with the college logo and the prices aren't bad either - I've paid more than this for my flash drives. I'm sure they don't have all colleges and universties...I was surprised they had ours. Here is the url...

http://www2.pny.com/collegiate.aspx

Sheryle

http://bakespace.com/?cookiebakr
http://cookiebakerscorner.blogspot.com
hollymcdonoughga
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grrrrrrr Bake Space locked us out for awhile today and just again for a bit grrrrrrr

Kity
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got my running around done by mid day ,but had some other things to get done.Shopping was a nightmare as the walmart I went to has been remodeled and I couldn't find where anything I needed was. Rolling Eyes I wish they would leave things alone.While I was there I ran into a friend who's daughter is in my DGD Kristin's class at school.She had just stopped in to get some medicine for her DD,she has the flu.I hope it's not going to start making it's way around in school.She said the dr. told her to keep her DD home the whole week.I hope she'll get well enough to come to school on Friday because she has a orchestra field trip that day and she really wants to go.Don't you just hate it when children get disappointed?
I'm glad to see everyone had a good day.

Holly I hope you're ok from your fall.

I'll talk to you all tomorrow. Very Happy

Good night ,sleep well,sweet dreams.

Pat
wargofive
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Evening everyone
Well this is the second time I am typing this, I hate that if I am on and I go to another web site like to get my siggies I lose the post. I usually try to minimize the post before going to another web site but I forgot this time.
Babette can you do anything about that??

I wasn't on all day because I went to a class in a hotel for school and it was so boring, I came home and took a nap because I am so tired.
Then I made dinner and I went to our Town Hall and was there for the ceremony for the Women of Distinction. I am a Women of Distinction in 2003 and they always invite me.
Well tomorrow is my big day, I am being installed as the Pres. of The Aida Lodge Sons of Italy. The food is ordered, the water and soda is in the car, the desserts are ready. I just have to rehearse my speech tomorrow.
Well everyone I will send pics of the ceremony on Thurs.
Love to all
Linda
hollymcdonoughga
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning, Wargofive, congratulations on your new appointment as Pres. of The Aida Lodge Sons of Italy Very Happy

wargofive
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Cute Holly

Good Morning to you as well

Linda
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: