MENTORS IN BREAD
Found 12 Mentors.
Why I want to be mentor:
Lesson Learned: Baking is a science and if you don't follow the recipe exactly your results could be disappointing.
Tip: Make sure your yeast is not expired and that you use the correct temperature water. If the water is to hot you could kill the yeast and if it is to cold it could not activate it.
Mentor In: Bread
Why I want to be mentor: I have a lot of experience with breadmaking, by hand and with the breadmachine.
Lesson Learned: Bread making depends a lot on the personal touch. The humidity and temperature has a lot to do with it.
Tip: I use both powdered buttermilk and lemon juice in almost all of my recipes.
Latest Recipes Posted By Mentors
Recipes from Experienced Members
- Kürbisbrot - Pumpkin Bre.. by hans..
- Zoey's Oat Honey Bread by Skee..
- Zoey's Sourdough Bread by Skee..
- Asiago (Parmesan) Ciabatt.. by kras..
- Bakery Style Sourdough Br.. by Gall..
- Rocky Road Bread by kras..
- Honey Flax Whole Wheat Br.. by Cook..
- Whole Wheat Bread by kras..
- White Bread by kras..
- Soft Pretzels by kras..