MENTORS IN BREAD
Found 12 Mentors.
Why I want to be mentor:
Lesson Learned: Baking is a science and if you don't follow the recipe exactly your results could be disappointing.
Tip: Read through the recipe a few times before starting it and then just take it step by step and don't let the length of it intimidate you.
Mentor In: Bread
Why I want to be mentor: I have a lot of experience with breadmaking, by hand and with the breadmachine.
Lesson Learned: Bread making depends a lot on the personal touch. The humidity and temperature has a lot to do with it.
Tip: I use both powdered buttermilk and lemon juice in almost all of my recipes.
Latest Recipes Posted By Mentors
Recipes from Experienced Members
- Kürbisbrot - Pumpkin Bre.. by hans..
- Zoey's Oat Honey Bread by Skee..
- Sourdough Bread by Skee..
- Asiago (Parmesan) Ciabatt.. by kras..
- Bakery Style Sourdough Br.. by Gall..
- Rocky Road Bread by kras..
- Honey Flax Whole Wheat Br.. by Cook..
- Whole Wheat Bread by kras..
- White Bread by kras..
- Soft Pretzels by kras..