Welcome to the BakeSpace Cookbook Club!"
Do you like sharing your awesome recipes with other home cooks?
If so, join fellow BakeSpace members to create our next digital community cookbook.
We publish a new cookbook every month, and they’re always free for BakeSpace members to download. For March we’re focusing on great CHILI RECIPES. Add yours today and we’ll cast it in a starring role.
Like everything on BakeSpace, our Cookbook Club is about sharing and being inclusive. Each of us brings unique skills, experiences and inspiring recipes. That’s why all members are encouraged to join the fun and contribute a recipe. Together, we’re creating great cookbooks and growing the tastiest online community.
Here’s how the Cookbook Club works:
- Each month we pick a type of recipe based on what’s in season or a fun upcoming holiday.
- As a BakeSpace member you’re invited to upload a recipe via the new Cookbook Club link we post each month. You can also share the link with other home cooks!
- At the end of the month, we’ll publish the community cookbook (both as a web-based ebook and iPad app) for members to enjoy. Cookbooks are free to download.
- If that month’s cookbook is sponsored by a brand partner, we’ll award a prize for our favorite recipe.
- Once the cookbook is published, we’ll share it with the BakeSpace community here (on our featured cookbook category page) and via our other social sites.
- Sometimes we will produce a BakeSpace TV episode focused on the type of recipes featured in that month’s community cookbook, and we’ll discuss member recipes during the show.
- That’s it! Easy as pie (or in this case, chili!)
Submit your favorite CHILI recipe here.
Here’s a video from a past BakeSpace TV episode featuring Cookbook Club Squash Recipes.