Baking with Booze Chat on #GetBaked
Love to bake? Join our new live-streaming baking series “Get Baked” (a weekly interactive and live-streaming web series on Google+) brought to you by the founders of BakeSpace.com and Cupcakes Take the Cake.
Every Sunday, we’ll being you a new live show featuring our favorite bakers. Produced via google hangouts, the format of our show allows anyone to ask questions in real time. Once the show starts to air, the video above will start to play. You can chat live with us via this page (leave a comment) or on our G+ event page, on Youtube or through twitter using #getbaked.
This week on #GetBaked:
Episode 002: BAKING WITH BOOZE
WHEN : Sunday, March 1st
TIME: 5pm EST/2pm PST
WHERE: on this page
If you’re curious about baking with booze, then you don’t want to miss our next show! We’ll be inviting our favorite boozy bakers in to chat live with you! They will be sharing their favorite tips for baking with booze and suggestions on which types of alcohol work best. Check out our guests this week:
- Meghan McGarry, ButtercreamBlondie.com, Meghan McGarry is a pastry chef, professional recipe developer and culinary personality, who loves to glam up desserts. Her popular site, ButtercreamBlondie.com, documents her one-of-a-kind dessert makeovers, and was named one of the Top 10 Baking Blogs of 2014 by Better Homes and Gardens. McGarry’s creations have been featured in major media outlets including Cake Central Magazine, the Los Angeles Times, the Boston Globe, Cooking Channel’s Devour and Raycom Media. With the mantra “Flirt with dessert,” you can be sure Meghan is always baking up something fun and exciting!
- Leslie Feinberg, Prohibition Bakery: is the owner and co-founder of Prohibition Bakery, where they make mini-alcoholic cupcakes in New York City. She’s a lifelong baker and long-time bartender who has gotten many highly regarded New Yorkers extremely drunk.
- Grace & Tonya, CakeBuzz.us: Grace is the Assistant to The CakeBartender, Sean of Cake Buzz. Grace runs their marketing, social media, Public Relations etc. She attends to Cake Buzz’s daily business operations so that The CakeBartender can create his masterpiece cakes without being disturbed. She decorates the cakes, delivers cakes, buys ingredients, conducts Quality Control, etc. Grace keeps the “BUZZ” beating in Cake Buzz!
- Rene Lynch, LA Times and co-host of KitchenParty Live.
Can’t make the live show? RSVP today and watch the video later! Our shows are archived here and on our youtube channel: http://youtube.com/bakespacetv
This episode of Kitchenparty is sponsored by http://CookbookCafe.com (the award winning DIY cookbook publisher, marketplace and reader that allows anyone to publish a cookbook as an iPad app and web-based ebook for free and then sell it in our marketplace).
OUR FULL SHOW SCHEDULE:
- Episode 001: Red Velvet Debate
- Episode 002: Baking with Booze
- Episode 003: Pies
- Episode 004: Gluten-Free Baking (Mar 22)
- Episode 005: Chocolate (Mar 29)
- Episode 006: Cookies Recipes Chat (April 12)
- Episode 007: Creative Baking Chat (April 19)
- Episode 008: Bread & Pizza Dough (April 26) – RSVP on Google+
- Episode 009: Mom’s Favorite Recipes (May 3) – RSVP on Google+
- Episode 010: Paleo Baking (May 17) –RSVP on Google+
- Episode 011: Cupcakes (May 31) –RSVP on Google+
- Episode 012: Vegan (June 7) – RSVP on Google+
- Episode 013: Cake Decorating (June 14) – RSVP on Google+
- Episode 014: Summer Pies (June 28)
- Episode 015: Brownies (July 12)
- Episode 016: Baking Substitutions (July 19)
- Episode 017: Baking Fails (July 26)
- Episode 018: Muffins & Scones (August 2)
- Episode 019: Tarts (August 9)
- Episode 020: Baking with Cannabis (August 16)
- Episode 021: Frostings (August 23)
- Episode 022: Savory Pies (August 30)
- Episode 023: Baking for a Crowd (Potlucks & Parties) (September 13)
- Episode 024: Sugar-Free Baking (September 20)
- Episode 025: Halloween Baking Ideas (September 27)
Are you a baker? Want to be on our show? Leave a comment on this page and let us know!