Cake and Cupcake Decorating Chat with Hello Cupcake Authors #GetBaked Live
Join us Sunday June 14th as we chat LIVE with two of our favorite cake and cupcake decorators on #GetBaked (a weekly interactive and live-streaming web series on Google+) brought to you by the founders of BakeSpace.com and Cupcakes Take the Cake.
Joining us this week are Karen Tack and Alan Richardson, the co-authors of the best selling decorating books Hello Cupcake! and Cake My Day! Karen and Alan will be sharing tips, tricks and their favorite tools for cake and cupcake decorating.
All home cooks are welcome to join us live! It’s free! You’ll be able to ask questions during the show by tweeting us through #getbaked hashtag or on our facebook group. See the links below for how you can connect with us!
Like this? Share it with your favorite baker!
New to #GetBaked? Each week we sit down with our favorite bakers to chat about a new baking topic. The format of our show allows you to ask questions, share recipes and upload photos of your favorite baking creations. See our schedule below for any shows you missed.
Episode 013: Cake & Cupcake Decorating Bakers Chat
Looking for cupcake recipes?
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN OUR LIVE CHAT:
Before the event:
- Leave a comment or question for our guests on this event page.
- RSVP on our Google Hangout Event Page. You’ll get a reminder when the show goes live to tune in!
- Join our new Get Baked Facebook Group
Can’t make the live show? Watch later at:http://youtube.com/bakespacetv
Cookbook Cafe (where anyone can publish a cookbook as both a web-based ebook and iPad app for free!)
OUR FULL SHOW SCHEDULE:
- Episode 001: Red Velvet Debate
- Episode 002: Baking with Booze
- Episode 003: Pies
- Episode 004: Gluten-Free Baking (Mar 22)
- Episode 005: Chocolate (Mar 29)
- Episode 006: Cookies Recipes Chat (April 12)
- Episode 007: Creative Baking Chat (April 19)
- Episode 008: Bread & Pizza Dough (April 26)
- Episode 010: Paleo Baking (May 17)
- Episode 011: Cupcake Recipes (May 31)
- Episode 012: Vegan Recipes (June 7) –
- Episode 013: Cake Decorating (June 14) – (on this page!)
- Episode 014: Summer Pies (June 28)
- Episode 015: Brownies (July 12)
- Episode 016: Baking Substitutions (July 19)
- Episode 017: Baking Fails (July 26)
- Episode 018: Muffins & Scones (August 2)
- Episode 019: Tarts (August 9)
- Episode 020: Baking with Cannabis (August 16)
- Episode 021: Frostings (August 23)
- Episode 022: Savory Pies (August 30)
- Episode 023: Baking for a Crowd (Potlucks & Parties) (September 13)
- Episode 024: Sugar-Free Baking (September 20)
- Episode 025: Halloween Baking Ideas (September 27)