Cookie Baker Chat: Get Baked Live
Join us live Sunday APRIL 12th as we chat with some of the top cookie bakers on (a weekly interactive and live-streaming web series on Google+) brought to you by the founders of BakeSpace.com and Cupcakes Take the Cake.
Each week we sit down with our favorite bakers to chat about a new baking topic. The format of our show allows you to ask questions, share recipes and upload photos of your favorite baking creations. See our full schedule below.
Episode 006: COOKIE BAKERS CHAT
Looking for Cookie Recipes?
OUR SPECIAL GUESTS:
- Stacie Suedkamp, figtales.com
- Gail Dosik, onetoughcookienyc.com
- Monica Chase, themoonmuse.com
- Lisa Cantkier, glutenfreefind.com
- Babette Pepaj, Founder, BakeSpace.com
- Nichelle Stephens, Co-Founder, cupcakestakethecake.blogspot.com
HOW TO WATCH THE SHOW & PARTICIPATE:
- Leave a comment on this page!
- Join our Facebook #GetBaked Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/getbakedlive/
- Show us your cookies! Share a photo with us by using our hashtag #getbaked on twitter or Instagram. (Follow us on instagram!)
- RSVP to Event on our G+ Event Page (you’ll get a reminder when we go live!)
- Subscribe to our show on Youtube!
Day of chat: Tune in Live & Tweet using #getbaked.
Can’t make the live show? Watch later at: http://youtube.com/bakespacetv
OUR FULL SHOW SCHEDULE:
- Episode 001: Red Velvet Debate
- Episode 002: Baking with Booze
- Episode 003: Pies
- Episode 004: Gluten-Free Baking (Mar 22)
- Episode 005: Chocolate (Mar 29)
- Episode 006: Cookies Recipes Chat (April 12)
- Episode 007: Creative Baking Chat (April 19)
- Episode 008: Bread & Pizza Dough (April 26) – RSVP on Google+
- Episode 009: Mom’s Favorite Recipes (May 3) – RSVP on Google+
- Episode 010: Paleo Baking (May 17) –RSVP on Google+
- Episode 011: Cupcakes (May 31) –RSVP on Google+
- Episode 012: Vegan (June 7) – RSVP on Google+
- Episode 013: Cake Decorating (June 14) – RSVP on Google+
- Episode 014: Summer Pies (June 28)
- Episode 015: Brownies (July 12)
- Episode 016: Baking Substitutions (July 19)
- Episode 017: Baking Fails (July 26)
- Episode 018: Muffins & Scones (August 2)
- Episode 019: Tarts (August 9)
- Episode 020: Baking with Cannabis (August 16)
- Episode 021: Frostings (August 23)
- Episode 022: Savory Pies (August 30)
- Episode 023: Baking for a Crowd (Potlucks & Parties) (September 13)
- Episode 024: Sugar-Free Baking (September 20)
- Episode 025: Halloween Baking Ideas (September 27)