Creating content and building your industry voice with David Spark, Spark Media live on #TECHmunch
“What content are you creating?” is what our next TECHmunch TV guest wants to know. If you want to be seen and heard, you need to build your “industry voice” and David Spark (@dspark) from Spark Media Solutions will be live on TECHmunch TV to show us how!
Some of the topics our chat will cover….
- Assess your audience: who are they, what do they want from you, how can they help build your voice
- Tips on editorial development: when, why, what and how.. demystified.
- Efficient editorial and social media production: you know we all need help with this!
- A walk through some of the distribution channels you need to know about:
- Building and managing social media relations: yes, while you are social media, you still need to manage your relationships!
Join us Wednesday January 23 at 4 PM EST / 1 PM PST to chat about what it means to find your “industry voice” and how you can leverage some of David’s tips to cut through the conversation clutter online.
GOT A QUESTION FOR DAVID:
Leave a comment below or tweet to us @BakeSpace using #techmunch in your question.
HOW TO WATCH THE SHOW:
We will add the live show feed to this blog minutes before we go live. But to join the live chat, we’ll be hosting our event over at our youtube channel at youtube.com/bakespacetv.
David Spark is a veteran tech journalist and founder of Spark Media Solutions, a media consulting and production company. Acting as the “media” of “social media,” Spark Media Solutions helps its clients be seen as leading voices in their field through brand-quality media production and distribution through top tier media channels.
For more than sixteen years Spark and his articles have appeared in more than 30 media outlets including eWEEK, Wired News, PCWorld, ABC Radio, John C. Dvorak’s “Cranky Geeks,” and TechTV. He blogs regularly on the Spark Minute and is a regular contributor forMashable, Socialmedia.biz, Technologizer, and KQED’s “This Week in Northern California.”