Hummus Raviolis: Food Finds for Easy Entertaining
Got guests? Casual meals or quick gatherings of friends offer a great excuse to broaden your food horizons and discover something new. Try bringing fresh, healthy and authentic guacamole, salsa and yogurt-based veggie dips to the table next time you are looking for an easy way to impress. You no longer have to do all the chopping and blending just to bring fresh choices to the table. You can find delicious dips and spreads in your local supermarket and even clubs stores. Sabra (www.sabra.com) best known for best-selling hummus, has introduced a variety of products that can help make serving fresh, healthy and delicious dips easier than ever.
RECIPE IN PHOTO: Hummus Raviolis
Great food finds and some simple easy entertaining strategies can make delicious entertaining, quick and easy:
- Tablescapes are in. Keep a fun tablecloth, napkins, colorful cups and serving dishes on hand to bring a festive feel to any casual gathering.
- Not everyone likes it hot. Serve up cut veggies, tortilla or pita chips with a variety of salsa flavors. From Southwestern Style and Classic to Chunky Pico de Gallo and Homestyle, you can please guests who enjoy a sweeter or spicier side of salsa.
- Keep it light. Replace your typical heavy sour-cream dips with lighter, healthy Greek Yogurt based veggie dips, which combine creamy small-batch Greek yogurt with fresh vegetables, herbs and spices. Favorites are Roasted Garlic, Spinach & Artichoke, Sun Dried Tomato and Onion & Fresh Herb dips.
- Go green. Guacamole has long been a favorite but fresh guacamole can take time to make. Now you buy delicious fresh, and all natural guacamole that is ready to go straight form your refrigerator to the table.
- Drink up. Top a pitcher of cold water or seltzer with ice and slices of lemon and lime for a refreshing beverage that not only quenches thirst but looks great.
- Don’t stress. The best host is a happy and relaxed host who can enjoy great food with guests.
For more ideas, recipes and serving suggestions, visit www.sabra.com.