Gluten-Free Baking Chat: #GetBaked Live
Need help with your gluten-free baking? Join us live Sunday March 22nd as we chat with some of the top gluten-free bakers on #Get Baked (a weekly interactive and live-streaming web series on Google+) brought to you by the founders of BakeSpace.com and Cupcakes Take the Cake.
Each week we sit down with our favorite bakers to chat about a new baking topic. The format of our show allows you to ask questions, share recipes and upload photos of your favorite baking creations.
Episode 004: Gluten-Free Baking
Looking for Gluten-Free recipes?
WHEN: Sunday, March 22nd
TIME: 5pm EDT/2pm PDT
WHERE TO WATCH:
Watch on BakeSpace: Here… just bookmark us and come back when we’re live (or later – video will be archived here until the end of time)
RSVP ON G+: https://plus.google.com/events/ctn02fdren6ncivfit67lule6gc (why this is good – because they send you a reminder)
Watch on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C7q7NXSj50
OUR SPECIAL GUESTS:
Kristine Kidd (@kristinekidd), former Bon Appetit Magazine Food Editor (20 years!) & Cookbook Author, kristinekidd.com
Shauna Ahern (@glutenfreegirl), Glutenfreegirl.com & Cookbook Author
Dr. Jean Layton (@drjeanlayton), Glutenfreedoctor.com
Rachel Edington (@glutenfreemama1), Glutenfreemama.com
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
Before the event: Leave a comment or question for our guests on this event page.
Day of chat: Tune in Live!
Tweet us using #getbaked
Can’t make the live show? RSVP today and watch the video later!
Our shows are archived here: http://youtube.com/bakespacetv (please subscribe!)
TECHmunch Food Blogger Conference (Our next event is May 21st in NYC – http://techmunchny.com)
The award winning DIY cookbook publisher, marketplace and reader that allows anyone to publish a cookbook as an iPad app and web-based ebook for free and then sell it in our marketplace – CookbookCafe.com
OUR SHOW SCHEDULE:
- Episode 001: Red Velvet Debate (Feb 22)
- Episode 002: Baking with Booze (Mar 1)
- Episode 003: Pies (Mar 15)
- Episode 004: Gluten-Free Baking (Mar 22)
- Episode 005: Chocolate (Mar 29)
- Episode 006: Cookies (April 12)
- Episode 007: Creative Baking (April 19)
- Episode 008: Bread (April 26)
- Episode 009: Mom’s Favorite Recipes (May 3)
- Episode 010: Summer Party Baking (May 17)
- Episode 011: Cupcakes (May 31)
- Episode 012: Vegan (June 7)
- Episode 013: Cake Decorating (June 14)
- Episode 014: Muffins/Scones (June 28)
- Episode 015: Brownies (July 12)
- Episode 016: Baking Substitutions (July 19)
- more announced soon.