Mad Men Culinary Adventure – Dine like Draper, Drink like Sterling: KitchenParty Live
Tune-In April 2 and Get Ready to Dine and Drink Your Way Through the Final Season
It’s the beginning of the end for Mad Men, and we’re counting down to the final season with a special edition of KitchenParty on Thursday, April 2.
Food and cocktails (especially cocktails) have played a supporting role throughout the series. Viewers have enjoyed a culinary journey through the 1960s… and reports are that the final season will take us through the 70s and perhaps beyond.
Join KitchenParty as we discuss how to “dine like Draper and drink like Sterling.” We’ll chat about our favorite food/cocktail scenes from the show and share authentic recipes from the Mad Men era.
We’re chatting with:
- Peter Zheutlin (@dinelikedraper), Co-Author “The Unofficial Mad Men Cookbook” unofficialmadmencookbook.com
- Prairie Rose (@bitbyafox), Bitbyafox.com , voted Best Cocktail Blog by Saveur Bitbyafox.com
- Steve Isaacs (@steveisaacs), Host, Sweet Ride USA and Creative Director BPG Interactive http://steveisaacs.com (creative director for AMC’s “Mad Men Me” app)
- Babette Pepaj (@BakeSpace), founder of BakeSpace.com & the TECHmunch Food Blogger Conference
- Rene Lynch (@renelynch), Reporter, LA Times
And of course you’re invited to take part in the discussion by sharing your favorite Mad Men food/cocktail moments and recipes inspired by the series. Post a photo here or tweet/instagram us using our hashtag #kitchenparty.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CHAT:
- Share your thoughts about Mad Men or share a recipe by posting a comment here! Then watch on this page.
- RSVP on our G+ Event Page
- SUBSCRIBE to our Youtube Channel
- Join our Facebook #KitchenParty Group
- Share a photo with us by using our hashtag #kitchenparty on twitter or Instagram. (Follow us on instagram!)
- Tweet using #kitchenparty
Looking for a cocktail even Don would love? Try these:
We Love Film/TV Inspired Recipes…
Pairing food and films/TV shows is something we love to do at BakeSpace. From recipes inspired by “Desperate Housewives” to our cookbook for the film “Chef” and our recent “Screen-to-Table Awards” we always ready to recognize food in a starring role.
Can’t make the live show? Watch later at: http://youtube.com/bakespacetv
Check out other BakeSpace TV Shows: