At BakeSpace HQ we are obsessed with cupcakes – hence the cupcake in our logo. So of course when Nichelle Stephens of Cupcakes Take the Cake introduced us to Allison and Matt Robicelli (and their delicious cupcakes) we knew we had to them at TECHmunch NY, our food blogger conference. Two cupcakes in and we were hooked! And so began our love affair with The Robicelli’s.
Lucky for you — you won’t have to travel all the way to NYC to try their cupcakes. (Although.. if you happen to be in NYC, check out their cupcake shop!) Allison and Matt just launched a new cookbook – Robicelli’s: A Love Story, with Cupcakes: With 50 Decidedly Grown-Up Recipes – so you’ll be able to make some of their tastiest treats at home! But this isn’t just a cookbook about cupcakes… the book captures the Robicelli’s unique take on baking, their edgy, unapologetically hilarious take on life, including how they survived severe economic setbacks to launch the country’s hottest cupcake brand and 50 recipes you’ll love for years to come.
Whether you’re a cupcake baker or just curious about how these two grew a cupcake brand and launched a new cookbook… you should mark your calendar for Nov. 14th! Allison and Matt will be joining us live to answer your questions and sharing their favorite holiday treats.
- GUESTS: Allison and Matt Robicelli, Cookbook Authors and Founders of Robicelli’s Cupcakes (on twitter @robicellis)
- DATE & TIME: THURSDAY, November 14th @ 8PM EDT / 5PM PDT
- HOW TO WATCH THE SHOW: Tune into this page! We’ll add the live video to feed to this page before we go live! You may have to unmute the video when we begin.
- HOW TO JOIN OUR LIVE CHAT: Leave a comment below to ask Allison & Matt a question. We’ll share it with her live on the show….
- WHERE ELSE CAN YOU CHAT: Use #kitchenparty on Twitter and G+ as well!
KitchenParty is a weekly interactive and live-streaming web series on Google+. Produced by the Webby award winning food community BakeSpace.com and Cookbook Cafe (where you can publish your own cookbook as an iPad app for free). Each week our live web series brings you the culinary world’s most innovative movers and shakers. The format of our show allows our audience to join the conversation – ask questions, share recipes, upload photos of your culinary creations. Join us each Thursday for a new show! Subscribe to us on G+ and on Youtube for show updates!
FOLLOW #KITCHENPARTY HOSTS:
Shows coming up:
- Nov. 21: Wine Pairing Show
- Dec. 5: Holiday Baking with Bakerella
- Dec. 12: KitchenParty Cookie Chat & Swap. Help us make a community cookie cookbook – add your recipe here!
- Dec. 19: Holidays Around the World.. several friends of ours on G+ will join us for a live chat about what communities around the world are doing this holiday to celebrate with friends, family and great food!
Need cupcake recipes? Check out BakeSpace.com 705 cupcake recipes!