Mother’s Day Gift Idea: Publish a Family Cookbook (ebook & iPad app)
Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 8th. Sometime between now and then you’ll be racking your brain trying to think of a creative way to show mom that you love her.
Why not create something truly unique that she’ll enjoy using all year long that is sentimental and will fit your budget such as a one-of-a-kind cookbook just for mom?
Say hello to BakeSpace.com’s Cookbook Cafe, the first DIY cookbook publishing platform that allows anyone to make a custom cookbook as both an ebook and native ipad app… for free!
Make it a family effort! Our group publishing capability makes it easy for family members, friends, fans, etc. to collaborate and crowdsource recipes around a common interest or theme. Simply start the cookbook and then share your exclusive “add a recipe to my cookbook” page with friends and family.
Join thousands of other authors, home cooks, brands and non-profits who have already created their cookbooks at BakeSpace.com.
Here’s how to build your own cookbook in five easy steps:
- If you’re already a BakeSpace.com member, login to your account. If you’re not a member, create a free account.
- Start by uploading your favorite recipes to your account.
- Click on “Cookbook Cafe” menu bar tab at the top of every page and then on the “Build a Cookbook” tab on the left. There you’ll create your cookbook (upload your cover image, cookbook title and add a message to mom)
- Then attach your recipes to your cookbook, click “save.” Your recipes will always stay in your account so if you want to remix recipes in a new cookbook later, there’s no need to reupload the recipes in the future.
- Click “save” and then “publish” and that’s it!
Free cookbooks are published within 24 hours. Paid cookbooks are published within 3-7 days depending on how quickly Apple approves the cookbook.
Create your cookbook today!