TECHmunch Food Blogger Conference Returns to NYC 9/30
BakeSpace.com’s TECHmunch Food Blogger Conference returns to New York City on September 30th.
TECHmunch launched in 2010 to give food bloggers in cities across North America a local conference to call their own. Unlike the big destination food blogger conferences, you don’t have to travel far or pay a lot of money for a world class conference.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Anyone serious about creating great culinary content (food and lifestyle bloggers, recipe writers, traditional content developers and cookbook authors) as well as brand marketers/PR professionals and food/lifestyle startups interested in working with top culinary influencers.
Check out TECHmunch on Facebook
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Like every TECHmunch , the format on Sept. 30 will be fast-paced, no-nonsense and dedicated entirely to helping make food blogging a deliciously rewarding experience.
TECHmunch NYC’s AGENDA:
- Finding Your Unique Story & Standing Out in a Cluttered Online Crowd with Amie Valpone (Author, Eating Clean; Founder, Thehealthyapple.com)
- Blog to Book: Pros Share Publishing Advice with Deborah Smith (Author, Jersey Shore Cookbook; Founder, JerseyBites.com) and Katie Workman (Author, The Mom 100 Cookbook; Founder, themom100.com)
- Meet Cookbook Cafe with Babette Pepaj (Founder, BakeSpace.com & CookbookCafe.com)
- Storytelling Through Food with Kara Rota (Host, Clever Cookstr Podcast; Editor, Macmillan/Flatiron Books)
- How to Make Your Content More Sharable with Tania Yuki (Founder and CEO, Shareablee.com)
- Inbox Insights: How to Monetize and Grow Your Email Newsletter with Elie Ashery (CEO, Gold Lasso)
- The State of Online Influence: A Conversation with Peter Himler (Founder, Flatiron Communications); Moderated by Erik Deutsch (Principal, ExcelPR Group)
- The Art of Web Design with Cap Watkins (VP of Design, BuzzFeed)
- Working with Brands: A Conversation with Jessica Randazza (Head of Marketing, Danone); Moderated by Erik Deutsch (Principal, ExcelPR Group)
- Snapchat, Instagram Stories & Facebook Live – How to Master the Social Web/Video with Jennifer Perillo (Writer/Editor, InJenniesKitchen.com), Yossy Arefi (Author, Sweeter off the Vine) and Karen E. Seiger (Author, MarketsofNewyork.com)
- Top 10 Photography and Styling Tips for Food Bloggers: An Interactive Demo with Evi Abeler (Professional Food Photographer)
- The State of Food Writing: A Conversation with J.M. Hirsch (Editorial Director, Chris Kimball’s Milk Street Kitchen, Author, Beating the Lunchbox Blues and High Flavor Low Labor; previously served for 20 years as Food Editor, The Associated Press)
- Plus…All-Day Food Photography Clinic with Evi Abeler: Sit one-on-one with one of NYC’s leading food photographers.
- Networking and Mixer Sponsored by Kaiken Wines and Montes Wines
TECHmunch is produced by multi-Webby and IACP honored BakeSpace.com — a leader in online food content, community and DIY cookbook publishing – all with a tasty grassroots approach.
Check out our behind-the-scenes video at TECHmunch LA thanks to our friends at midliferoadtrip.tv.