Popcorn Recipes for Super Bowl
Looking for a fun snack idea for Superbowl? Try these delicious popcorn recipes that are sure to excite your hungry fans created by BakeSpace members:
Spiced Pecans, Raisins and Popcorn by Brittanywebster (photo above)
- 5 cups popped popcorn
- 2 cups pecans
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter or virgin coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 cup golden raisins
- Easy as pie!… well, actually much easier
- Preheat oven to 300°. Toss popcorn with pecans.
- Melt butter in a small skillet over low heat. Add cinnamon, salt, paprika, turmeric, cayenne, ginger, and nutmeg and cook, stirring, 30 seconds. Stir in maple syrup. Pour over popcorn mixture and mix to coat.
- Spread out on a rimmed baking sheet and bake, tossing every 10 minutes, until dry and nuts are toasted, 30–40 minutes. Let cool; toss in raisins.
Chili Lime Popcorn by Cash
- 1/3 Cup popcorn
- 3 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2Teaspoon salt
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
Directions: Cook popcorn like normal. Juice and grate lime. Sprinkle lime juice, salt and chili powder over popcorn and mix well.
Baked Peanut Butter Popcorn from Grandma Dot by JordanFant
- 3 Quarts freshly popped corn
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup light corn syrup
- 2/3 cup super chunk peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- Place popcorn in large shallow roasting pan.
- In heavy 1 ½ quart saucepan, stir together sugar and corn syrup. Stirring constantly, cook over medium heat until mixture boils. Stir in peanut butter.
- Continue cooking, without stirring, for 5 minute. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla and baking soda.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over popcorn. Stir to coat well.
- Bake in 275 degree oven, stirring occasionally for 45 minutes.
- Turn into another large roasting pan or cookie sheet to cool, stirring occasionally to break apart.
- Store in tightly-covered container. Makes 3 quarts.
Butterfinger Popcorn Balls by Joyces
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- 3 Butterfinger Candy Bars
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 3 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Nonstick cooking spray
- COMBINE popcorn and chopped Butterfinger in large bowl.
- MELT butter in medium saucepan over low heat. Stir in marshmallows. Heat, stirring constantly, until marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth.
- POUR over popcorn mixture; quickly toss to coat well. Spray hands with nonstick cooking spray. Form popcorn mixture into six 3-inch balls. Place on wax paper to cool. Store in airtight container.
Super bowl Popcorn by KC10
- 4 quarts popped corn
- 12 ounces peanuts
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
Directions: Combine popcorn, peanuts, and cheese in a large bowl. Set aside. Add spices to melted butter one at a time, stirring constantly. Pour over popcorn and toss to coat.
Do you have a fun popcorn recipe to share? Join BakeSpace & upload your recipe today!