#ThanksgivingFail: Share Holiday Cooking Disaster Stories on #KitchenParty
Join us for a Thanksgiving chat you won’t forget… we’ll be sharing Thanksgiving fails and holiday meal advice from top food writers.
- Special Guest: Elise Bauer (@simplyrecipes), Founder of SimplyRecipes.com
- Rene Lynch (@renelynch), Reporter, LA Times
- Babette Pepaj (@BakeSpace), Founder of BakeSpace.com, TECHmunch Food Blogger Conference and CookbookCafe.com
…we’ll be sharing YOUR kitchen disaster stories.
How to submit your story:
- Post your story in the comment section below
- Post a comment on our G+ Event Page
- Tweet us using #kitchenparty and #thanksgivingfail
We’ll read your story on the show. Feel free to share a photo of your disaster as well.
Then tune in LIVE on Sunday evening for what will probably be our most hilarious show. Grab a cocktail or a glass a wine… and join the #KitchenParty !
NEW TO KITCHENPARTY?
KitchenParty is an interactive live-streaming web series that airs weekly on Google+ and produced by http://bakespace.com. During each episode we bring celebrities in the culinary world to chat live with our audience (i.e., YOU!). The format allows you to ask questions, share recipes and upload photos of your culinary creations. Co-hosted by Babette Pepaj (@BakeSpace) (founder of BakeSpace.com, TECHmunch Food Blogger Conference and CookbookCafe.com) and Rene Lynch (@ReneLynch) (LA Times reporter), KitchenParty is here to inspire even the most seasoned cook.
HOW TO ENTER THE “FOOD BRINGS YOU HOME” RECIPE CONTEST:
Visit our Contest page & Upload a Recipe! http://bit.ly/fbyhcontest
Also on BakeSpace: