BakeSpace is heading to Las Vegas for the yearly geek pilgrimage to CES (Consumer Electronics Show). While we’re excited to check out the new technology, we can’t wait to sample some of the great food that has made Las Vegas a destination for foodies.
This brief guide is by no means a definitive list to eating in Vegas it ain’t too shabby.
Please feel free to add your own suggestions (simply post a comment), and let us know specifically where we should go, what we should order, and why.
Download our “CES Foodie Survival Guide“
- EURO STYLE: BOUCHON (Venetian) – Cute French place, great decor & order the Boudin Blanc
- BUFFET: We love the WYNN – Get the Fluffy French Toast
- LATE RISERS (BRUNCH): MESA GRILL (Ceasers) – You will love the Blueberry coffee cake & SIMON (Palms) – if you’re still there on Sunday, they have a great Rock & Roll Brunch – PJs allowed
- ROOM SERVICE: the WYNN – order the Eggs Benedict
- STRIP BURGER – Blue Cheese Burger w/Bacon
- BLT BURGER (Mirage) – Turkey Burger
- SILK ROAD (Vdara Hotel in City Center) - Mini Burgers – dress is more business casual
- MIX IT UP: PAMPAS (Planet H) – Try the garlic fries w/ aoli from the calamari appetizer
- THE COUNTRY CLUB (Wynn) : If you’ve got business to do
- FLEUR DE LYS (Mandalay Bay): If you can afford it.
- MON AMI GABI (Paris): Super romantic!
- NORA’S ITALIAN CUISINE: LOCAL SECRET – Baked Ziti or Frutti de Mare (off the strip)
- LIFE CHANGING: BESO (City Center)
- MAKE AN IMPRESSION: PARASOL (Wynn) - order the Asian Equation Cocktail
- WIERD, BUT GOOD: DOUBLE DOWN SALOON - Ass Juice Cocktail (yes, it’s real)
- ALL YOU CAN DRINK: BATTISTA’S HOLE IN THE WALL - Order house wine with dinner & free refills
- BATTISTA’S HOLE IN THE WALL: Bacon wrapped turkey & lamb drizzled w/ balsamic vinegar
- BINIONS’ CAFE: Burgers & Bean Soup w/Cornbread 24/7
- PEPPERMILL FIRESIDE: Order a Scorpion & breakfast 24/7 – celebrity central
- THE OMELET HOUSE (Plaza Hotel) – Heard from @TheStripPodcast that the original Omelet House at Charleston/Rancho is “totally worth it for the hot pumpkin bread.” Thanks!
- HOT WINGS: HOOTERS – .25 cent hot wings after 1 am
- GIRLS & HANGOVER FOOD: THE HARD ROCK
- CROWD PLEASER: FIRST FOOD (Palazzo) – Mojito Lamb Chops to Tortilla Soup
- WOOD FIRE PIZZA: STRATTA (Wynn)
- CUPCAKES: RETRO BAKERY – Cinnamon Toast Cupcakes (closes at 6pm, but they deliver!)
- ICE CREAM: SERENDIPITY 3 (Caesars)- $9 Frozen Hot Chocolate & ENOTECA SAN MARCO (Venetian) Gelato
- DESSERT: FIREFLY TAPAS KITCHEN – Banana-Nutella Sandwiches
- CHOCOLATE: FRANCOIS PAYARD CHOCOLATIER (Caesars) -truffles
- PASTRIES & COFFEE: JEAN-PHILIPPE MAURY PATISSERIE (Bellagio)
Off the Strip
- GET DIRTY: ELLIS ISLAND BBQ – Ribs $ 2 beer
- BREAKFAST: HASH HOUSE A GO GO – Any hash or scramble (coffee also good)
- LOW CARB BREAKFAST: JAMMS RESTAURANT (closes at 3 pm)
- INTERNATIONAL: RAKU (Japanese), LOTUS OF SIAM (Thai – lunch until 2 pm), NAMASTE INDIAN CUISINE – (Great buffet under $10, but ends at 3 pm)
Eating at the Conference?
Check out the Bistro CES - Tables of 4 or 10 can be reserved in advance of the show for lunch, so you can be sure to always have a convenient place to eat, meet, and network. Your table reservation includes buffet lunch tickets, so you can skip the long lines and get right down to business.
Download our ” Pocket Guide to CES Food“
Special thanks to…
To all our friends, fans and members who helped us put together this list… thank you!
@shetakesthecake, @datatv, @RetroBakery, @Cheap_eats, @MrsWheelbarrow, @requinn, @darlakrusee, @keeponrunnin, @fieldsofcake, @MiaCucina. @dinnerwithdavid, @KatManalac, @wrapstar, @christine426, @alanajoy, @ddh77@abbiebassett, @mrtraincom, @courmetfury, @startupdotcom, @whynnlasvegas, @thestrippodcast, @cirena, @robmader , @tastinglasvegas, C.McAllister, C. Godinez, H. Hilton, J. Martin, D. Mendoza, M. Milliren, G. Witham & J. Conlin.