Welcome to KitchenParty!
KitchenParty is one of the most popular and longest running weekly interactive and live-streaming web series on Google+. The show is produced by the team that brought you BakeSpace.com, one of the web’s most popular food sites and the TECHmunch Food Blogger Conference. With over 1.1M subscribers, KitchenParty is a great way to promote your brand to home cooks and food media/bloggers in an organic way.
Each week our live web series brings the best culinary pros (authors, TV celebrities, chefs, innovative brands) in to talk directly to our audience. The format of our show allows our audience to ask questions though G+ and Twitter by using our hashtag #kitchenparty. Guests can be located anywhere in the world – they simply log in through our hangout chat room to join the conversation. If you’re interested in being featured on our hangout or want to sponsor an episode, contact us at Babette *at* bake * space * dot * com.
New shows every Thursday 5pm PT / 8pm ET!
Click on any video below and it will load the video in the top player box. Scroll back up to top of page and click play!
- What to Eat & Drink @ Outside Lands SF | #KitchenParty #ol2014 #olfood
- Perfect Pairings: Summer Wine Chat w/ Columbia Crest Part 1 #KitchenParty
- Kitchen Party Part 2
- Summer Snack Chat w/ Gaby Dalkin, Cookbook Author & Celebrity Chef
- Summer Snack Chat w/ Aida MollenKamp - National Dairy Month #kitchenparty
- Homemade Pet Food Chat w/ Kristi Von, Host of "The Doggie Dish" on #KItchenParty Live
- Surprise-Inside Cakes: Live Baking Chat w/ Amanda Rettke, iambaker.net #kitchenparty
- KitchenParty Live w/ Alice Currah, Host of PBS's Kitchen Explorers & Cookbook Author
- Blog to Book Chat w/ Cathy Chaplin, Gastronomyblog.com on #KitchenParty
- When Food Heals: Dinner & Divorce - Chat with Food Memoir Author Jacqueline George #kitchenparty
- Top L.A. Food Writers: "What we ate at Coachella" Chat #kitchenparty
- What's Cooking at Coachella, Lollapalooza, Bonnaroo, Austin City Limits: Music Festival Food
- The Blender Girl Cookbook: Summer Soup Chat w/ Tess Masters "The Blender Girl" on #KitchenParty
- From Scratch, Inside the Food Network Chat w/ Author Allen Salkin on KitchenParty Live
- How to Start a Food Business
- How to Use Pinterest with Marla Meredith
- TM Attendee Info
- How to get the most out of a food blogger conference
- How to Run a Successful Kickstarter Campaign
- Holiday Cocktail Chat #KitchenParty
- Cookie Recipe Chat & PJ Party w/ OneToughCookie & MrsWheelBarrow #kitchenparty
- Holiday Baking Chat w/ Bakerella: KitchenParty Live