What’s Cooking at Coachella, Lollapalooza, Bonnaroo, Austin City Limits, Outside Lands
If you’re going to a music festival this year, you’re bound to be wowed by the insanely diverse range of high-end food and big-name chefs you’ll find at events like Coachella, Lollapalooza, Bonnaroo, Austin City Limits and Outside Lands.
These food curators will come together for the first time via the live-streamed L.A.-based KitchenParty Hangout to discuss this year’s music festival food trends and all the exciting new options.
Few things go better together than great music and great food, and these festivals are raising the culinary bar to a whole new level. From gourmet pizza to multi-course meals, there’s something for everyone.
Join KitchenParty live today (April 10th) as we chat with food curators from these three major festivals. We’ll discuss all the exciting food options and the challenges of feeding so many hungry music fans.
- Emily Stengel, C3 Events Service Manager, +Lollapalooza and Austin City Limits
- +Kerry Black, Partner, Superfly Presents (+Bonnaroo and Outside Lands)
- +Shawna Dawson, Founder of Artisanal LA & one of the Food Curators of Coachella
WHEN: Thursday, April 10 at 8pm ET / 5pm PT
HOW TO WATCH THE SHOW:
- RSVP on our Google Hangout Page
- Subscribe to us on Youtube and watch the show there
- Bookmark this page and head back when the show goes live at 5pm PT/8pm ET. The live video will play in the video player above.
- WATCH LATER: Can’t make the live show? Bookmark this page and our show will be archived here. Subscribe to us on G+ and on Youtube for show updates!
EVENT HASHTAG: #kitchenparty (post on G+ and Twitter)
Check out more info on what food is being offered at the events!
KitchenParty is a weekly interactive and live-streaming web series on Google+. Produced by the Webby award winning food community BakeSpace.com and Cookbook Cafe (where you can publish your own cookbook as an iPad app for free). Each week our live web series brings you the culinary world’s most innovative movers and shakers. The format of our show allows our audience to join the conversation – ask questions, share recipes, upload photos of your culinary creations. Join us each Thursday for a new show! Subscribe to us on G+ and on Youtube for show updates!
FOLLOW #KITCHENPARTY HOSTS: