- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup cooked potatoes, mashed
- 2 tablespoons soft butter or margarine
- 1 pound confectioners' sugar
- 3 squares cooking chocolate, softened and melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- dash of salt
- Put mashed potatoes into a mixing bowl.
- Add soft butter and mix. Add confectioners' sugar, mix well.
- Add vanilla to melted chocolate, then add with salt to the mashed potato mix.
- Coconut may be added.
- Cut into bars or squares.
NotesThe other day my office assistant said she wanted to find a recipe for Mashed Potato Candy. I never knew you could make so many desserts from mashed potatoes until I started searching the net for ideas. Here are just a few that I found!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More