- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 25min
- 3/4 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1 tsp. chopped garlic
- 1 Tbls. butter OR margarine
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. ground mustard seed
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 12 oz. can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 lb. crawfish meat OR
- 1/2 lb. cubed chicken OR
- 1/2 lb. raw, peeled shrimp
- 3 Tbls. sliced green onions
- 1 Tbls. chopped fresh parsley
- 3 cups Rice Pilaf
- Sauté garlic, onion, celery, and green pepper in butter until soft.
- -Stir in next 8 ingredients.
- -Bring to a simmer and continue cooking until meat is cooked through.
- -Stir in green onion and parsley.
- -Scoop 1/2 cup rice pilaf into center of 6 bowls or soup plates.
- -Pour étouffée over rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More