- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 45 minutes
- 2 cups Tropical Food’s PB&J Mix®, separated
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. cinnamon, ground
- ½ tsp. ginger, ground
- ¼ tsp. cloves, ground
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup canned pumpkin, pureed
- ½ cup whipping cream
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 8 tbsp. (1 stick) melted butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Separate Tropical Food’s PB&J Mix® so all cranberries are in a bowl, peanut butter chips in a bowl and peanuts in a third.
- Finely chop peanuts from PB&J Mix® and set aside.
- Whisk together pumpkin, ¾ cup brown sugar, egg, spices, half of the cranberries and all of the peanut butter chips from PB&J Mix®.
- Whisk in whipping cream and set aside. In another bowl, mix together ½ cup brown sugar and 1 cup chopped peanuts from PB&J Mix® to form crumble; set aside.
- For crust, mix together graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and ¼ cup chopped peanuts from PB&J Mix®; pat into pie tins.
- Bake in oven for 5 minutes or until firm.
- Pour pumpkin mixture into pie tins. Sprinkle crumble mixture on top of each pie and bake pies in oven for 20 minutes or until pies are browned.
- Garnish with leftover cranberries from PB&J Mix®.
NotesOn October 9th, 2012, Tropical Foods had its Flavors of the Fall Recipe Contest with the culinary students at the Charlotte Campus of Johnson & Wales University. This recipe, “Not Your Granny’s” Pumpkin Pie Minis, was created by Tokecia Davidson.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More