“LOVE ME TENDER’LOIN’ PORK TENDERLOIN WITH CARMELIZED ONIONS AND APPLES AND OVEN BAKED SWEET POTATO FRIES
- Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 2lb Pork Tenderloin
- 1 1/2 cups chai thai teriyaki
- plus 1/4 cup Chai Thai Teriyaki
- 3 sweet onions
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 3 green apples
- tsp white pepper
- tsp kosher salt
- 5 sweet potatoes
- Side of 'Chup
- Place pork tenderloin in glass backing dish. Pierce with fork. Pour and cover with Chai Thai teriyaki for 30 minutes
- Peel & core apples. Cut in half and slice thin. Place in lime juice until onions are cut/sliced.
- Peel onions and slice in half, then slice half thin. Peel & core apples.
- Brown marinated tenderloin in 400 degree griddle around 8-10 min each side (or until almost cooked through)
- Drain apples and mix with onions. Place on top of grilling tenderloin for about 4 minutes. Pour 1/4 cup of Chai Thai Teriyaki over onions and apples until cooked through.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Peel and quarter sweet potatoes length wise. Cut the quarters in half again. Grease baking sheet with coconut oil. Spread sweet potato fries evenly on baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt & pepper. Bake for 20 minutes. Serve fries with a side of award winning Intensity Academy 'Chup
NotesWe are brand loyalists. When we find something we love we use it in every way possible. Intensity Academy's Chai Teriyaki is no exception. They are the first tea infused sauce company in the world. The smoothness of the organic tea balances the oriental and chipotle peppers. So good it is, we created this recipe around it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More