- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oates
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. mustard
- In a bowl, beat egg and milk. Stir in cheese, oates, onion and salt. Add uncooked beef and mix well.
- Get a muffin pan, and get a cookie or ice cream scooper and fill greased muffin cups.
- Combine ketchup, brown sugar and mustard (or just use bbq sauce). Spoon over meat.
- Bake, uncovered for 45 minutes at 350F or until meat is no longer pink. makes 12 patties.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Decadent Desserts Made From
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More