- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oates
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. mustard
- In a bowl, beat egg and milk. Stir in cheese, oates, onion and salt. Add uncooked beef and mix well.
- Get a muffin pan, and get a cookie or ice cream scooper and fill greased muffin cups.
- Combine ketchup, brown sugar and mustard (or just use bbq sauce). Spoon over meat.
- Bake, uncovered for 45 minutes at 350F or until meat is no longer pink. makes 12 patties.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Get Cookin'See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More