- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 20+
- Preparation Time: 15-20
- 4 egg whites
- 220 g icing sugar
- 200 g ground walnuts
- 2 tsp lemon juice or vinegar
- 1 tbs corn flour (or fine biscuit crumbs)
- 100 g butter, soft
- 100 g icing sugar
- 2 yolks
- 50 g chocolate, melted
- Beat egg whites until soft peak forms; add sugar, spoon by spoon. Beat until sugar dissolved and egg whites thick. Fold in lemon juice, corn flour, walnuts and corn flour.
- Preheat oven to 150*C; line biscuit tins with baking paper (or al - foil).
- Pipe or spoon meringue into little circles, with some space between them. Bake / dry for 1 hour; switch oven off and let macaroons cool inside ajared oven.
- For cream; beat butter, sugar and yolks until thick and fluffy. Add melted chocolate, mix well.
- When macaroons are cooled, place some of cream on one and top with another-one.
- Keep in a cool, dry spot.
NotesOne of favourite desserts in Balkans
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More