- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 3 1/2 cups blackberries (can use frozen)
- 1 1/2 cups raspberries (fresh or frozen, doesn't matter)
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cup gold tequila
- 2/3 cup Grand Marnier
- 2 cup straberries, sliced, frozen ~1h
- 5 cup ice
- Puree blackberries, raspberries & lime juice in blender until smooth.
- *Strain through fine mesh strainer into large measuring cup.
- *Add sugar, stir until dissolved
- Refrig for 1h and up to 1day
- Mix tequila & Grand Marnier into berry puree. Transfer 1/2 mixture to blender, add 1/2 frozen strawberries & 2 1/2 cup of ice. Blend until smooth. Transfer to pitcher.
- Repeat with remaining mixtures
- Pour into sugar-rimmed Margarita glasses & serve
- Extra slushy, freeze drinks in blender (30min-1h) before serving
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More