- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 3 1/2 cups blackberries (can use frozen)
- 1 1/2 cups raspberries (fresh or frozen, doesn't matter)
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cup gold tequila
- 2/3 cup Grand Marnier
- 2 cup straberries, sliced, frozen ~1h
- 5 cup ice
- Puree blackberries, raspberries & lime juice in blender until smooth.
- *Strain through fine mesh strainer into large measuring cup.
- *Add sugar, stir until dissolved
- Refrig for 1h and up to 1day
- Mix tequila & Grand Marnier into berry puree. Transfer 1/2 mixture to blender, add 1/2 frozen strawberries & 2 1/2 cup of ice. Blend until smooth. Transfer to pitcher.
- Repeat with remaining mixtures
- Pour into sugar-rimmed Margarita glasses & serve
- Extra slushy, freeze drinks in blender (30min-1h) before serving
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Christmas CookiesSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More