- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 3 1/2 cups blackberries (can use frozen)
- 1 1/2 cups raspberries (fresh or frozen, doesn't matter)
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cup gold tequila
- 2/3 cup Grand Marnier
- 2 cup straberries, sliced, frozen ~1h
- 5 cup ice
- Puree blackberries, raspberries & lime juice in blender until smooth.
- *Strain through fine mesh strainer into large measuring cup.
- *Add sugar, stir until dissolved
- Refrig for 1h and up to 1day
- Mix tequila & Grand Marnier into berry puree. Transfer 1/2 mixture to blender, add 1/2 frozen strawberries & 2 1/2 cup of ice. Blend until smooth. Transfer to pitcher.
- Repeat with remaining mixtures
- Pour into sugar-rimmed Margarita glasses & serve
- Extra slushy, freeze drinks in blender (30min-1h) before serving
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Koken met OmaSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More