(VEGETARIAN) CHOCOLATE AVOCADO CREAM CAKE
- Cooking Time: 35 to 40
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 3 cups organic all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons organic unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons (aluminum free) baking soda
- 2 cups organic honey
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil (organic olive or coconut oil)
- 1 medium, ripe, organic avocado, well mashed
- 2 cups R/O water
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- Avocado Frosting
- 2 Medium to large very ripe avocados, well mashed
- Juice of 1 organic lemon
- 1/2 cup organic honey
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease baking pan. (I use 9 x 12 square pan. You can use two 8 or 9 inch rounds if you want a double layer cake.) Set aside.
Sift together all of the dry ingredients. Set aside.
Mix all of the wet ingredients including the mashed avocado.
Whisk, by hand, the wet and dry ingredients until smooth.
Pour batter into greased cake pan(s) Bake for 30 to 45 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Mix raw ingredients and spread evenly over cooled cake