- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Tbsp margarine
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- (or 10 oz large marshmallows, about 40)
- 6 cups rice crispy cereal
- orange and brown Halloween M&Ms (about 6oz)
- Melt margarine in a large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Add cereal and stir until well coated. Add the candy and mix until candy is evenly mixed. Spray a pan *** (used a jack-o-lantern lollipop pan for pictured crispy's) with non-stick cooking spray or line with waxed paper.
- Using a buttered spatula or waxed paper, press the mixture evenly into a 9x13" pan. Cut into squares when cool.
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Black Bean Salad
Gabriola Clam Chowder
PUMPKIN CUSTARD PROFITEROLES WITH MAPLE CARAMELSee More