- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Tbsp margarine
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- (or 10 oz large marshmallows, about 40)
- 6 cups rice crispy cereal
- orange and brown Halloween M&Ms (about 6oz)
- Melt margarine in a large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Add cereal and stir until well coated. Add the candy and mix until candy is evenly mixed. Spray a pan *** (used a jack-o-lantern lollipop pan for pictured crispy's) with non-stick cooking spray or line with waxed paper.
- Using a buttered spatula or waxed paper, press the mixture evenly into a 9x13" pan. Cut into squares when cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More