- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Tbsp margarine
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- (or 10 oz large marshmallows, about 40)
- 6 cups rice crispy cereal
- orange and brown Halloween M&Ms (about 6oz)
- Melt margarine in a large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Add cereal and stir until well coated. Add the candy and mix until candy is evenly mixed. Spray a pan *** (used a jack-o-lantern lollipop pan for pictured crispy's) with non-stick cooking spray or line with waxed paper.
- Using a buttered spatula or waxed paper, press the mixture evenly into a 9x13" pan. Cut into squares when cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More