- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Tbsp margarine
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- (or 10 oz large marshmallows, about 40)
- 6 cups rice crispy cereal
- orange and brown Halloween M&Ms (about 6oz)
- Melt margarine in a large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Add cereal and stir until well coated. Add the candy and mix until candy is evenly mixed. Spray a pan *** (used a jack-o-lantern lollipop pan for pictured crispy's) with non-stick cooking spray or line with waxed paper.
- Using a buttered spatula or waxed paper, press the mixture evenly into a 9x13" pan. Cut into squares when cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More