- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 cups AP flour
- 1/2 tsp coarse salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 7 tbs unsalted butter, room temp
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1 large egg, room temp
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 tbs sour cream
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together flour, salt, and baking soda. Beat butter and sugars with a mixer on medium-high speed until pale and fluffy, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Reduce speed to low.
- Add flour mixture in 2 batches, alternating with sour cream, and beat until just combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips byw hand.
- Cover and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Using a 1 1/2" ice cream scoop or a tablespoon, drop dough onto baking sheets lined with parchment, spacing about 2 inches apart.
- Flatten slightly.
- Bake until centers are set and cookies are pale golden brown, 12 to 14 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More