- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 cups AP flour
- 1/2 tsp coarse salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 7 tbs unsalted butter, room temp
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1 large egg, room temp
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 tbs sour cream
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together flour, salt, and baking soda. Beat butter and sugars with a mixer on medium-high speed until pale and fluffy, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Reduce speed to low.
- Add flour mixture in 2 batches, alternating with sour cream, and beat until just combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips byw hand.
- Cover and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Using a 1 1/2" ice cream scoop or a tablespoon, drop dough onto baking sheets lined with parchment, spacing about 2 inches apart.
- Flatten slightly.
- Bake until centers are set and cookies are pale golden brown, 12 to 14 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More