- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds scallops
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup crushed Ritz crackers
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon dry vermouth
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Wash the scallops and pat dry.
- Place in a buttered 8-inch baking dish.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients and spoon on top of the scallops.
- Cover the dish and bake for 30 minutes. Serve hot
NotesIt's scallop season around here-just love bay scallops