- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds scallops
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup crushed Ritz crackers
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon dry vermouth
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Wash the scallops and pat dry.
- Place in a buttered 8-inch baking dish.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients and spoon on top of the scallops.
- Cover the dish and bake for 30 minutes. Serve hot
NotesIt's scallop season around here-just love bay scallops
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Aunt Kiki’s Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Cauliflower Power Soup
Coconut MacaroonsSee More