- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds boneless skinned chicken pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1 1/2 tbl vegetable oil
- 1 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms or 1 small can of mushrooms
- 1 14 1/2 oz can tomatoes
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 tsps cornstarch
- 2 cups cooked noodles
- Cook chicken, garlic and onion in large skillet for 15-20 minutes.
- Drain fat.
- Stir mushrooms, tomato sauce, tomatoes, wine, broth, bay leaf, basil, salt and pepper in bowl.
- Pour sauce mixture over chicken and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 45 minutes.
- Place chicken on platter and cover to keep warm.
- Remove bay leaf.
- Mix cornstarch and small amount of water and stir into tomato sauce.
- Continue to stir while cooking for 2-3 minutes till bubbly.
- Serve chicken over cooked noodles.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More