- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds boneless skinned chicken pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1 1/2 tbl vegetable oil
- 1 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms or 1 small can of mushrooms
- 1 14 1/2 oz can tomatoes
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 tsps cornstarch
- 2 cups cooked noodles
- Cook chicken, garlic and onion in large skillet for 15-20 minutes.
- Drain fat.
- Stir mushrooms, tomato sauce, tomatoes, wine, broth, bay leaf, basil, salt and pepper in bowl.
- Pour sauce mixture over chicken and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 45 minutes.
- Place chicken on platter and cover to keep warm.
- Remove bay leaf.
- Mix cornstarch and small amount of water and stir into tomato sauce.
- Continue to stir while cooking for 2-3 minutes till bubbly.
- Serve chicken over cooked noodles.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More