- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion
- 2 tsps. dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 jars (apx. 25 oz. each) pasta sauce
- 1 container (15 oz.) ricotta cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 box (10 oz.) ziti noodles
- Cook ground beef and onions in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is no longer pink.
- Stir in seasonings to evenly coat meat; stir in pasta sauce.
- Set aside.
- Mix 1 cup mozzarella, the ricotta and Parmesan in a medium bowl.
- Spoon 2 cups of meat sauce into 5 - 6 qt. slow cooker.
- Top with 2 cups ziti.
- Drop half of the cheese mixture, by rounded tablespoons, over ziti; carefully spread over ziti using back of spoon.
- Layer with 2 cups meat sauce, the remaining ziti and remaining cheese.
- Add remaining meat sauce, completely covering all the ziti and cheese.
- Place lid on slow cooker.
- Cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours or HIGH for 4 to 5 hours or until noodles are tender.
- Carefully remove lid to allow steam to escape.
- Sprinkle with the remaining 1 cup mozzarella; let stand 10 minutes until melted.
Recipes Worth Counter Surfing For - Vizsla Owners Best Loved Recipes
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More