- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lb. beef, cut into cubes
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 3 tbsp. worcestershire sauce
- 6 tbsp. ketchup
- 3 tbsp. flour
- 2 med. onions,chopped
- 1 tbls. hungarian paprika
- 1 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vinegar
- 2 c. beef broth
- 1 can stewed tomatoes crushed up by hand (optional)
- Brown meat on all sides in fry pan; add onions.
- Combine paprika, brown sugar and salt.
- Combine worcestershire sauce, vinegar, ketchup; add to meat; add 1 1/2 cups of the stock, stir and cover.
- Cook over low heat 2 1/2 hours or until meat is very tender.
- Blend flour with remaining 1/2 cup water; add to meat mixture; stir until thickened.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More