- Cooking Time: 30-40
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 8 pieces of chicken
- 4 tbl spoons of olive oil
- one head of garlic separate cloves bu leave skins on
- 2 lemons cut in eighths
- 1/2 cup of white wine
- Fresh Thyme
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Place chicken in a roasting pan.
- Add all ingredients and mix by hand.
- Make sure chicken is placed skin side up when cooking.
- I like to add various other dry herbs and spices for extra flavor.
- Roast covered at 300 degrees for two hours. Remove cover and roast for 30-40 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Baste with pan juice periodically.
- Serve out of the pan.
- The garlic will slide right out of the skin.
- I like to spread it on my chicken before eating.
NotesOne of Nigella Lawson's dishes that I have committed to memory.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More