- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThe other day my office assistant said she wanted to find a recipe for Mashed Potato Candy. I never knew you could make so many desserts from mashed potatoes until I started searching the net for ideas. Here are just a few that I found!
- 1/2 cup cooked potatoes, mashed
- 2 tablespoons soft butter or margarine
- 1 pound confectioners' sugar
- 3 squares cooking chocolate, softened and melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- dash of salt
- Put mashed potatoes into a mixing bowl.
- Add soft butter and mix. Add confectioners' sugar, mix well.
- Add vanilla to melted chocolate, then add with salt to the mashed potato mix.
- Coconut may be added.
- Cut into bars or squares.