- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis recipe actually calls for Orange Roughy but any white fish is fine.
I usually use Tilapia, which you can buy in the freezer section of Trader Joe's as well as many other grocery stores, but at Trader Joe's you can get a whole pack for pretty cheap and it goes really well with this and many other recipes. (TJ's also has orange roughy).
Serve with cous cous, rice, or roasted potatoes and a salad or veggie.
- 1/2 tsp. Grated lemon rind
- 2 tbsp. Lemon juice
- ½ tsp dried whole thyme
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- Dash of garlic powder (or garlic salt)
- 4 fillets of white fish
- Lemon slices for garnish
- Combine the 1st 6 ingredients and marinate for at least 30 min or longer if desired.
- Grill fish (in a pan on the stovetop) 4-6 minutes on each side or until flaky.
- Baste often while cooking.
- You can cook in it the marinade juice for added flavor if you like.
- Garnish with lemon.